[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
ChosenKas wrote:
Nice build. Would this work using bringer of the rain?

if you actually read the thread you'd get the answer to this.

@OP How do you think this build will fare in 3.0 with poison nerfs.
i get one shot by izaro in uberlab...

even i run in circles all the time
I'm really unsure about this build at the moment. Start it or not?!

In general I like Warchief-Builds a lot and the thread title sounds promising but the last feedback in this thread is not that good?!
Hi, I've been playing this build for the last week, and I must say it feels amazing. I mostly play this as uberlab farmer and the damage is insane, Izaro becomes literally non-existant.

I've been using these rings. If I had enough currency, should I replace the Voidheart with a Legacy one for the Poison on hit, and the other ring with a proper Steel Ring?
"
sorcita wrote:
I'm really unsure about this build at the moment. Start it or not?!

In general I like Warchief-Builds a lot and the thread title sounds promising but the last feedback in this thread is not that good?!

If youre going to judge a 164 Page Thread on the latest post on "What did i do wrong?" Then you shouldnt try it.

Im barely over 5k Life with a 6L Brass Dome and no Disfavour and still wearing my level 60 rares. Barely 110% Resist. And i can EASILY (If you can dodge projectiles and melee swings) do full key uber lab.

You get one shot by fully buffed Izaro maybe, but a single hit? No, maybe 30-40% Life at most in a single hit.
Last edited by DrPriapism on Apr 11, 2017, 1:25:56 AM
Godly build. Viable as a league starter and can do all content. Dont need 6l brass dome and/or atziri axe to do guardians/uber atziri/izaro

My items at lvl 88. Got lucky and corrupted gloves on first try.

Last edited by xGetsuga on Apr 11, 2017, 6:25:14 PM
"
paraply wrote:
i get one shot by izaro in uberlab...

even i run in circles all the time

Get more life on gear
Been playing this build since the starting of this league and I was able to farm Labs, Uber Aziri and Shaper. You will still get one shot by "one-shot" mechanics (hence the name) but it's definitely viable with good encounter knowledge and practice.

If you would like to be able to facetank all contents then this is not a build for you since it's not CI + life leech.
would 9k life be able to withstand getting 1 shotted? or do i need more life?
Never been one-shot yet. Have been three-shot a few times, when I don't move/heal fast enough after getting hit. I'm not sure how someone would get 9k life with this build, I have just over half that, at 4,818 Life @ level 88. I do have 16.8k armour though.

I'm wondering at this point if I should try for the glove enchantment, or six linking a Brass Dome? Also, is this Amulet worth having, or should I go for something with Life on it?
Spoiler
Last edited by UntouchableQueen on Apr 12, 2017, 3:23:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info