[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Soulfeeder wrote:
I am working on the Brass Dome variation. And I just got an Atziri's Disfavor.

But when I tried to put a level 3 Enlighten in with Artic Armor, per the guide, I was left with 25 mana, or not enough to even cast one totem. That didn't work, so I tabled it for now.

Is there a good solution to this? Adding mana to gear might be tough because of all the resistance need given the uniques in the gear. Is there a passive? Would it be better to look at jewels? There's always a level 4 enlighten, but those are spendy and I'd hate to buy only to find out it gave me 59 mana so something ugly like that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Soulfeeder/characters

Toon is Soulchieftan (not sure how to link a particular character).

You need to link ALL your auras to the enlighten, not just arctic armor.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

I thought I had, but now I see that in my enthusiasm for the new Disfavor, I might not have the links quite right.

I'm going to need a RGGB link. I'll try that as a first stop.

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
I'm fairly new, and am at the point where I need help to get my character straightened out.

The profile of TheodoreBeaverCleaver should be open for viewing.

Any help and/or comments would be appreciated.

Hey,

I've had a quick look and I only really played this for a month or so last season so I am no expert!

But you seem to have hit onto the main issue - you have very little life.

You are using a lot of uniques that do not have life. The rares you do have except for 1 ring have very low life rolls. I would really concentrate on trying to get your life up via better rares. Possibly even go for rare gloves with life until you are able to allocate more on your tree.

Ideally you would like to have physical damage rolls on your rings, ie: adds # to # physical damage to attacks.

I would consider dropping rapid decay as I don't know if you will be poisoning enough with just the voidheart. Maybe try melee on full life instead?

You have a couple of jewel sockets within 2 points so maybe look to focus on getting them and then get some nice jewels with 7% Max Life and either dps or elemental resistances if you need them; possibly intelligence or dex.....These jewels should be cheap so easy to bolster defenses until you can afford to buy the really expensive damage jewels.

It looks as though you are going into the bloodletting area on your tree. Maybe spec out of that. There seems to be a point in a strength travel node just to the right. Not too sure why that is there but getting those 2 points could get you another jewel socket. I'd also drop the one handed damage node in the butchery cluster.

You should consider making your way to the scion life wheel and getting constitution. You'll route past a jewel socket as well which is nice.

Keep saving up for the Disfavour. The permanent bleed is great for a lot of boss fights. You can buy the divination cards at around 40c or so ago......will take a while but it's a good way of investing your money over time.

It's always worth dropping some damage for survivability. Getting to the higher levels is a big damage increase just from the extra passive points you can invest.

You look well on the way. You'll get there I'm, sure :)

So I've since respec'd out of Wrecking Ball and Executioner, and picked up Constitution and Dirty Tricks. My Life is now 4,388. I've managed to obtain enough cards for a Disfavour, and completed the Voidheart prophecy. I may put my old axe up for sale to provide some currency for the next step. I will be going for jewel sockets next. I've also managed to find a second 6 socket Brass Dome to use, while I attempt to six link the original. I'll post my gear here if someone knows how to copy paste it to the forum. The plan for tonight is to complete a Rare corrupted Excavation map. Any other comments or perspectives on what I'm doing right or wrong are most welcome.

"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Ok, I think I got the chroming, fusing, etc. fixed, so that I have 102 mana with all 3 auras running. I think that will work.
Last edited by Soulfeeder on Mar 30, 2017, 9:38:35 PM
At the moment running this uber squishy build and trying to build up levels while mapping,

Have the 100c budget version running with a 450pdps axe

Issues with the build currently: Open a breach, is pretty much instadeath in a tier 7-8 map at lvl 85, all flaska up give you 1-2 secs of struggle and then you're dead.

Bosses in tier 8 maps, esp if trying to get some of the onslaught mods done and such pretty much just completely wreck you.

Leveling can go forward.. but since it is pretty much crawling forward, placing a totem or 2 and then fleeing back while totems kill it is so slow that it is quite honestly excruciating.

atm I'm at 58k dps with conc, 5118 life and the build really feels like it plateaus at tier 6 or maybe 7 maps. Such a shame.
"
Haddoq wrote:
atm I'm at 58k dps with conc, 5118 life and the build really feels like it plateaus at tier 6 or maybe 7 maps. Such a shame.

Interesting, I have been able to run tier 10 maps with little trouble. I have a 400 dps axe and only 4.4k hp at lvl 81-83. Are you trying to facetank mechanics or are you using especially rippy leaguestones? Do you spam your warcrys for mad heals?
Last edited by chemixer on Apr 1, 2017, 12:09:55 PM
"
Haddoq wrote:
At the moment running this uber squishy build and trying to build up levels while mapping,

Issues with the build currently: Open a breach, is pretty much instadeath in a tier 7-8 map at lvl 85, all flaska up give you 1-2 secs of struggle and then you're dead.

Breaches can be a pain if your AW's are not clearing the trash very quickly they can let the bosses focus you down a bit. I would just not open breaches whilst you are trying to level.

Bit odd about bosses - unless you are getting one-shot with warcries & healing potions you shouldn't have too many issues up to t8 or so. There are a couple of rippy bosses like the Mud geyser boss with multiple projectiles. If you are resist capped you shouldn't be having too many issues vs bosses. Just kite for days - if onslaught is an issue don't run onslaught. Level as quickly as possible without dying; yes it may suck for a while as you don't feel like you make too much ccy, but once you hit 90 or so you should then be tanky enough to run the harder map mods / leaguestones and dying doesn't really matter.

Potentially look to spec into a 5-link Brass Dome or Belly and get a helm with extra life or just go for a Devoto's. The disfavour will be a big boost as most mobs up to t10+ will just get one-shot by your totems - then clearing SHOULD be really quick. I've not played AW since Breach last league so I don't know if the AOE nerfs have hit the build hard. However I was clearing pretty well with conc in so it shouldn't be too slow.
"
Haddoq wrote:

Bosses in tier 8 maps, esp if trying to get some of the onslaught mods done and such pretty much just completely wreck you.

Leveling can go forward.. but since it is pretty much crawling forward, placing a totem or 2 and then fleeing back while totems kill it is so slow that it is quite honestly excruciating.

interresting, I'm using hezmana's and belly, 4 link max, 5,9k life and I'm clearing up to T13 without major issues, in fact, smoothly, considering I'm a very bad player, only issue for me was ghosted gorge boss, that was unkillable for me, cos he landed half screen away and I was dead and iwory temple double chaos boss, that was 3 deaths, but Im pretty certain, that someone mediocre skilled at dodging stuff would have done it much better. Self found gear, 39,9k AW, 29,6k AP in town (yes, Im using ancestral protector and warchief simultaneously, both 4 link + HoA, Hatred and AA with enlighten, never used a chaos on map, just alch, sometimes vaal and go, all mapmods, but no breachstones, Im saving them for high tier maps:)
EDIT: chained LMP Waterways, ancient constructs, 3 deaths for me, chain is painfull, but again, bad player, bad results:) anyway, for me this is the best build I've ever played, great starter, can carry even a noob far
Last edited by AliceBundy on Apr 2, 2017, 9:00:00 AM
Hi there
What i should improve except non-legacy Voidheart and Devoto with Warchief dmg enchant for smoother guardians runs?

Thanks to the OP. Solid build and guide. I can beat all end-game content.

I was calculating the stats in Path of Building and got some conclusions:
- Skill tree is decently optimized. My only change was to get all the Sion's life nodes (dropped Purity of Flesh nodes for now);
- Veruso's is a viable choice. It gives you armour, shock immunity and attack speed, but endurance charges stack has a small impact in your dps with three maximum charges. You can get rare gloves with maximum life/attack speed/some elemental resistance, but vulnerability corruption is almost impossible in this situation.
- As previously stated, Haemophilia is also an option. I'm almost sure it's the best choice for clear speed.

Not everything is perfect, here are some annoying weaknesses:
- You "can" do every map mod, but physical reflect is painfull. Totems kill themselves in literally one-shot;
- Totems have no defensive stats and die easily. When in situations with some AoE (Shaped Atoll boss) or projectile spam (Tull's breach), totems can die without doing any damage;
- Like life-based builds in general, you can't achieve a high health pool and occasionally get one-shotted;
- Just four rare items in this setup, which makes it difficult to get maximum life and elemental resistances.

My progression advice for people with problems:
Spoiler
Tabula Rasa (~10c)/300dps rare axe (drop)/garbage rare items (drop)
>
Lion's Roar (~10c)/Atziri's Promise (~2c)/Witchfire Brew (~15c)
>
Veruso's (~2c)/Devoto's (~10c)
>
Disfavour (~6ex)/budget rare items (2~10c each)
>
Brass Dome 6L (~7ex)/Voidheart (~30c)
>
Relic Voidheart (~12ex)/decent rare items (20c+ each)
>
Veruso's w/ Vulnerability corruption (~7ex)
>
Taste of Hate (~2ex)

My current gear:
Spoiler

I still need a better belt and will spend some Divines in the Brass Dome.

My stats/AW DPS tooltip:
Spoiler
Defensive stats:
- 6K Life
- 17K Armour
- 160%+ Elemental Resistances

6 Link:
- Acestral Warchief 20/20
- Faster Attacks 19/20
- Melle Physical Damage 19/20
- Melle Damage on Full Life 19/20
- Rapid Decay 20/20