[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

I'm fairly new, and am at the point where I need help to get my character straightened out.

Level 85,
with a 4 link 500+ DPS Vaal Axe
and a 5 link Brass Dome.

I don't get one-shot, but I do get three-shot when stuck in a group.

I was following the Belly Tree, because I didn't think I'd ever get a Brass Dome, but I got lucky.

So my Life was low, and still is.

I found when my gems wrapped around, and again when I switched over to Poison/Rapid Decay,
from Damage on Full, that my DPS went down quite a lot,
(From a peak of 130,000 to 70,000) when standing in Dried Lake.

At this point I can't afford the big ticket items,
so I need to balance out my build for doing higher level maps,
and Uber Lab in the near future.

The profile of TheodoreBeaverCleaver should be open for viewing.

Any help and/or comments would be appreciated.

Last edited by UntouchableQueen on Mar 24, 2017, 9:27:32 PM
1. Is this build deals way more damage than flameblast totem?

2. I'm playing SSF, is this viable than FB totem?

3. Which has more damage, the 1h+shield (for more defense since SSF and starter) or 2H?

4. I also saw the tukohama build. Tukohama AW has more damage right? If and only if you have the shield right?

thanks!
Hey all,

I'm currently working on farming up the currency for the ax (and with my luck it might take the rest of the season ><), but I was wondering if I could get advice on where else I could improve my gear between now and then.

My current gear
Spoiler

I also have a belly but havent had any luck with 5 or 6 linking it, so I've been sticking with the current setup.

I feel really comfortable in t10 maps (the highest I've found so far) and I managed a 2 key Uber run, but not quite sure where to go from here.

Any advice is appreciated!
"
exirabit wrote:
Spoiler
Hey all,

I'm currently working on farming up the currency for the ax (and with my luck it might take the rest of the season ><), but I was wondering if I could get advice on where else I could improve my gear between now and then.

My current gear
Spoiler

I also have a belly but havent had any luck with 5 or 6 linking it, so I've been sticking with the current setup.

I feel really comfortable in t10 maps (the highest I've found so far) and I managed a 2 key Uber run, but not quite sure where to go from here.

Any advice is appreciated!

In fact, there's not that much that can help you without spending currency (like 20~30c per piece).

Rings are ok. You could have more life into that second one but probably will cost you to stay with those stats (like the physical damage and resist.)
Neck, belt is ok with that life and some physical dmg.
Boots could have more life but don't go down that 25% mov. speed.
Replace that "Melee physical damage support" and get "melee damage on full life support". You already have that gem into the "helmet". When you have those gems like 17/20%, you can just buy any kind of chest 6l (those corrupted usually cost 10c).
Your axe has 460pdps, so you won't get any axe above that one for that cheap. Just keep using that.
Also, let that mana pot go. Use warcry and try to use the Op's flask setup.

You setup can, with some management, carry you up to T14 without any problem and do full uber keys into easy days (those days with too much speed like conduits or gargoyles can be really dangerous)
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 25, 2017, 11:06:53 AM
currently saving up for buying a 6L belly of the beast and some better items, but so far with this gear I'm on coast mode through content I've done with 5500 health lol

So props to the build! I like it a lot, too
I have been using the new Haemophilia unique gloves and the clear speed /dmg gets insane with the buff it gives to dmg over time, and up to 40% more dmg against bleeding targets,enemies. The explosion on kill for 25% health is nuts in breaches. IF you can pick up resists have a disfavor i can recommend these gloves are great with this build. Im not sure if you can corrupt them for vuln on hit btw.

Last edited by itsdarrow on Mar 25, 2017, 5:12:25 PM
can someone tell me the order upgrade for items ?

i have around 6ex to spend to upgrade my items , i could try and 6l my disfavour or sell mine and buy a 6linked one for 11ex, or i could try and buy gloves with vul on hit or i could buy devoto's devotion with 40% lab enchant

well i could do only 1 of those 3 but i wanna know from which one i would gain more dps?
"
I'm fairly new, and am at the point where I need help to get my character straightened out.

The profile of TheodoreBeaverCleaver should be open for viewing.

Any help and/or comments would be appreciated.

Hey,

I've had a quick look and I only really played this for a month or so last season so I am no expert!

But you seem to have hit onto the main issue - you have very little life.

You are using a lot of uniques that do not have life. The rares you do have except for 1 ring have very low life rolls. I would really concentrate on trying to get your life up via better rares. Possibly even go for rare gloves with life until you are able to allocate more on your tree.

Ideally you would like to have physical damage rolls on your rings, ie: adds # to # physical damage to attacks.

I would consider dropping rapid decay as I don't know if you will be poisoning enough with just the voidheart. Maybe try melee on full life instead?

You have a couple of jewel sockets within 2 points so maybe look to focus on getting them and then get some nice jewels with 7% Max Life and either dps or elemental resistances if you need them; possibly intelligence or dex.....These jewels should be cheap so easy to bolster defenses until you can afford to buy the really expensive damage jewels.

It looks as though you are going into the bloodletting area on your tree. Maybe spec out of that. There seems to be a point in a strength travel node just to the right. Not too sure why that is there but getting those 2 points could get you another jewel socket. I'd also drop the one handed damage node in the butchery cluster.

You should consider making your way to the scion life wheel and getting constitution. You'll route past a jewel socket as well which is nice.

Keep saving up for the Disfavour. The permanent bleed is great for a lot of boss fights. You can buy the divination cards at around 40c or so ago......will take a while but it's a good way of investing your money over time.

It's always worth dropping some damage for survivability. Getting to the higher levels is a big damage increase just from the extra passive points you can invest.

You look well on the way. You'll get there I'm, sure :)
Was thinking of trying out this build just really one question if I can get a 5L dome and a voidheart with a 500pdps axe would you still recommend bringer of rain over a 5L?

Can afford a 5L dome and voidheart just not the vul on hit battering rams(would need to attempt my own) atziri's disfavour and a 6L yet.

If running 5L what gems would you prioritise?
"
yurihyuga wrote:

If running 5L what gems would you prioritise?

Hey Yuri,

I ran a 5-link Brass Dome for a long time with a Kaom's primacy. I did try the BOR Bascinet but it didn't really make too big a DPS increase and having the crit immunity of the brass dome was great for preventing one-shots.

But given that non-legacy BOR's seem to be going for 1c in LSC then I see no reason not to try it out.

I'd stick with the brass dome and consider getting a second one with some fuses to try and 6-link. If you hit a 5 link first instead consider selling it and starting again. You should hit a 6-link eventually although I actually managed to save up to buy a 6-link outright.

For gems I would go AW - Melee Physical - Melee Phy of full Life - Faster Attacks - Increased AoE or Conc Effect for Bosses.

The 6 link would be poison or Rapid Decay if you are able to poison reliably with your voidheart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info