[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

All those poeurl.com-links don't seem to work. :( Really wanted to try that Warchief build, but I am too much of a noob to figure the skill trees out myself. :)
tree links are all dysfunctional
Last edited by baru_monkey on Apr 4, 2017, 12:03:50 PM
[deleted]
Last edited by baru_monkey on Apr 4, 2017, 12:36:29 PM
Voidheart is really need ? because we have 25% chance to cause poison in the tree with the bleeding of the atziri's disfavour so maybe we can change voidheart for rare ring with more life, 25% chance is enough for bosses and u just OS trash mobs so poison is no need on them. What do u think about this ?
Very well written guide! I am going to give this build a shot. Rolled a FB AW build back in breach and it was one of the most solid builds I have ever played, so I have high confidence that this will be able to achieve similar results.

Particularly like that this build does not rely on Abyssus, in which the one shots were ultimately what drove me crazy about the FB build.

2 questions:
1) For end game where you made the distinction between a Belly/Dome tree. I take it this is less about the actual chest and more about softcore/hardcore correct? Seems to me that with a dome in SC I shouldn't have major defensive problems and could go for all those 2H nodes correct?
2) I'm not sure what you mean about getting the highest poison rolls for Voidheart. I couldn't see any % listed on the tooltip. Were these comments from previous patches before the item was nerfed?
this build so good, exept 1 thing!

atzii is pain in the ass when ur not playing chieftan toem...since totems die instant all the time...

at least cheftan have immun fire totem
"
Lepetitomm wrote:
Voidheart is really need ? because we have 25% chance to cause poison in the tree with the bleeding of the atziri's disfavour so maybe we can change voidheart for rare ring with more life, 25% chance is enough for bosses and u just OS trash mobs so poison is no need on them. What do u think about this ?

More % chance to poison is always better, because poison instances stack, so if we have 100% (instead of 25%) chance to poison, we deal four times more posion damage (bleeding for example does not stake, so about 20% would be good, with disfavour we have 100% anyway). So for bosses it's a huge boost (except hydra and chimera, immunity to posion) especially with vulnerability curse, rapid decay and double dipping mods in jews and tree nodes (aoe, totem damage). But if using non-legacy voidheart and taking all these tree nodes (left-down) is worth, I really dont know. You can consider skipping these nodes and taking poison gem, maybe use added fire, test it and look what is better for you.

"
paraply wrote:
this build so good, exept 1 thing!

atzii is pain in the ass when ur not playing chieftan toem...since totems die instant all the time...

at least cheftan have immun fire totem

Well, I did uber atziri without problems with berserker. I haven't even notice dying totems at all. With proper damage every phase is a question of few seconds at the most. Maybe taking unique jewel would be a good idea for you (increased totems life, stun immunity of totem). I'm using it anyway.
"
jddc78 wrote:
Very well written guide! I am going to give this build a shot. Rolled a FB AW build back in breach and it was one of the most solid builds I have ever played, so I have high confidence that this will be able to achieve similar results.

Particularly like that this build does not rely on Abyssus, in which the one shots were ultimately what drove me crazy about the FB build.

2 questions:
1) For end game where you made the distinction between a Belly/Dome tree. I take it this is less about the actual chest and more about softcore/hardcore correct? Seems to me that with a dome in SC I shouldn't have major defensive problems and could go for all those 2H nodes correct?
2) I'm not sure what you mean about getting the highest poison rolls for Voidheart. I couldn't see any % listed on the tooltip. Were these comments from previous patches before the item was nerfed?

1) Yes. About 5,7k life with brass is enough to make all the content, so u can take 2h nodes for more damage. I had about 6,3k life, but refunded it and took damage nodes, I didint notice any big difference in survivability.
2) Poison damage is not calculated in tooltip. Legacy has 100%, non-legacy 20-40%, closer 40% is better, because we posion monsters more often (and like I said before, instances of poison stack).
Last edited by Sztefen1 on Apr 6, 2017, 8:22:03 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I did not notice the %chance on the tooltip, but when I looked at Voidheart on poe.trade I did see the percentages. All good now.

Started leveling another build last night and am going to scrap it to go back to this. There is just too much good information on this build and the guide is so well written. This will be the last character I slog through the leveling process before 3.0 and don't want to question whether I can do shaper when I get there. I'm so sick of getting characters 90% of the way through end game only to lose hope.
Nice build. Would this work using bringer of the rain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info