[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
"
4thReich wrote:
"
MrMustang wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm following this guide and having a lot of fun. I'm currently saving up for Atziri's Disfavor. I'm wondering what unique axe would be best till I can afford a Disfavor. Thanks guys.

a single axe with 450 pdps and bleeding prefix, or try uul-netol axe has 400 pdps and cause bleeding on cursed enemies(you will have to cast curses but is good for bosses)

If he has the Vulnerability on hit curse on Veruso's Battering Ram gloves he won't have to cast anything ^^

Thanks for the advice. I'll get a uul-netol when i get closer to the level requirement. I don't have the curse on hit on the gloves. You guys think it's worth to buy non-corrupted battering rams and vaal them or just wait til I can afford a pair that already has it on them?
"
MrMustang wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I'll get a uul-netol when i get closer to the level requirement. I don't have the curse on hit on the gloves. You guys think it's worth to buy non-corrupted battering rams and vaal them or just wait til I can afford a pair that already has it on them?

This corruption is quite rare so gloves with it on bsc are 7ex+ if you want to buy em. I corrupted 51 pairs to this moment and still no luck with vulnerability on hit. So maybe that will help you make decision how to obtain them .
I was looking at the jewel section yesterday and noticed you include area damage to the "double dip" group of damage modifiers.
%Life >Totem Damage > Area Damge > Increased Damage
I don't think area damage works on bleed and poison. Only totem damage and damage would do that.

As for the gloves mentioned above, I don't like Verusos. They're the best uniques for this build but they're worse than a good rare. So I bought a rare pair with vulnerability, life, phys damage and res.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
how come he has hatred, arctic armor and herald of ash? The 3 combined are 100% of your mana. What am i missing?
Enlighten +2 from Disfavour
i corrupted btw standard and breach near 50 gloves and any curse on hit , 1 friend did it 2 times in less than 40 tries. is only luck,you can try to corrupt 10 20 gloves and pray. i personally like verusos but a very good rare with vulne on hit are better. althought verusso's inmunity to shock on full endurance charges are very good for ones who use brass dome (i prefer belly , can do all end content too)

you can use one with temporal chains, are usefull for defending . good for cast bleeding on uul netol's embrace ,and very cheap.
Last edited by Abax11 on Jan 7, 2017, 5:31:11 PM
Why are the final trees for Belly and Brass Dome the same?
I think Not same
For Belly end game passive go for more dps (Executioner - Wrecking Ball)
For Brass dome end game passive go for more life (Constitution - Purity of flesh)
Hello everyone,

At the moment, I'm going with a 6L Belly and don't really plan to go Brass dome, so I'm also using a rare glove to get more HP and Res (I don't know how you can be cap for elemental weakness with the Brass/Veruso honestly ...)

As we're passing around a lot of Endurance charge, I was thinking of grabing them to get more defense (instead of jewel socket, as I feel the DPS is already overwhelming).
In the end it's resulting in 7 endurance charge (1 from bandit) that can help a lot.
Don't you think it's may be a good choice ? Especially for the Belly way ?
Thanks for your feedback guys !
Hey guys i just Changed my Build from Erqi Hammer to Uul Netols Embrace and saw that my dmg died by a lot because i use Rapid decay, i really wonder if i should use rapid decay or maybe Added fire Dmg Support ?
Last edited by Hawkeye979 on Jan 8, 2017, 9:31:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info