[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Ahh thanks for the advice, however what armor value range should i be looking for?
"
Thraize wrote:
Ahh thanks for the advice, however what armor value range should i be looking for?

For re-roll using divine orbs, as long as you get >= 625% should be fine.

However, if a Brass with 610% is going for 400 chaos, while another 640% is going for 440 chaos, you can simply go for the 640% since the cost difference is not huge.

Hey, do i go berserk or chieftain?
Last edited by alecjean460 on Jan 14, 2022, 1:24:57 AM
"
alecjean460 wrote:

If you have already picked an ascendancy, to reset it, you have to refund all the points in your ascendancy tree and re-do another lab to re-pick a new ascendancy.

What you can do is this:

1. Clear lab of any difficulty

2. In the Izaro's chest room, refund all your ascendancy skill points (each ascendancy point refund requires 5 refund points, ensure you have enough skill refund points to reset)

3. Click on the ascendancy tablet and pick new ascendancy
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
Can you post the breach bosses fights cause for me this build sucks for them the totems died instantly and u get totally screwed over also seems less damage than the facebreakers cause i switched from it and spent over 30ex and it seems a waste

breachlords die in less than 5 seconds in most cases. what are your gear? do you use vaal lightning trap?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
alecjean460 wrote:

If you have already picked an ascendancy, to reset it, you have to refund all the points in your ascendancy tree and re-do another lab to re-pick a new ascendancy.

What you can do is this:

1. Clear lab of any difficulty

2. In the Izaro's chest room, refund all your ascendancy skill points (each ascendancy point refund requires 5 refund points, ensure you have enough skill refund points to reset)

3. Click on the ascendancy tablet and pick new ascendancy

Thanks but.. what ascendancy path do i go ? I am lost haha
"
alecjean460 wrote:

Thanks but.. what ascendancy path do i go ? I am lost haha

100% go Berserker. Chieftain lacks in damage.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 11, 2017, 1:20:10 AM
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
Can you post the breach bosses fights cause for me this build sucks for them the totems died instantly and u get totally screwed over also seems less damage than the facebreakers cause i switched from it and spent over 30ex and it seems a waste

Well, you seems to have sold your gear, but 30ex at this point in the season? With 30ex you can do uber and shaper fair easy (just do the mechanics) and breachlords just melt.

You need to learn the totem style. Throw the Vaal Lightning Trap in the boss foot (or near in breach boss case/atziri and so on), place totems in two different points, pop flasks + vaal haste and circle around dropping totens when they die and using warcry. With your full gear (Atziri's 6ex + Veruso Corrupted 8ex + Brass 6l 8ex + Voidheart 40% poison 2ex + flasks +-3ex = ~27ex (veruso is far overpriced that was a few weeks when I paid 3ex but atziri's is far cheaper that was before, so it's ok)) the content is stupid.

Spoiler

That's my gear. Uber lab / Shaper / Uber Atziri deathless with my poor playerskill so I can't see a 30ex build having difficult when the case is the "build" itself.
Spoiler
Last edited by Darkkaos on Jan 11, 2017, 9:13:08 AM
I added a new budget friendly Gearset that is totally viable for new leagues.

Feat Bringer of Rain!

Offense:

Defense:

Last edited by GornoDD on Jan 11, 2017, 10:07:59 AM
How does this build do in hardcore breach? Would you suggest swapping out the two handed for a one hander and shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info