[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Thraize wrote:
Hello would a sin's rebirth flask be a good substitute for a taste of hate?

Yes its actually not only a substitute but its alot better. I havent gotten around testing it or obtaining one for myself. But I can safely say it will make it into the guide in the near future.

"
loa wrote:
why not taking endurance charges?

I feel like the tree is already very tight and I feel like there is no node that judstifies givin two other nodes up is worth it.

"
GhostyGhost wrote:
So
I have this Disfavour already which is already 6 linked (ignore gems, they are from a different build.)

What sort of changes would you recommend I make with a 6L disfavour instead of a 4L/2L, assuming I also have a 6L Brass Dome?

I honestly would sell it and buy a new one. You can ofc use a Level 4 Enlighten in a +1 Item to get 3 auras rolling. Its a much more expensive way but you can even squeeze some dps out this way.
tried it out, i dont know how i feel about this in HC, very squishy without a shield and armor.
how did you add ancestral warchief dmg on Devoto's?
Hi Gorno,

i playing your build since a few days and basically it works well. I started buy some low budget versions of some endgame items and it makes a lot of fun. But what am I missing? My tooltip DPS is only 28k??? I am making a huge mistake but have no idea where the problem is.

Thx!!
"
BGIluvatar wrote:

enchant in merc lab / uberlab

"
morpheus45 wrote:
Hi Gorno,

i playing your build since a few days and basically it works well. I started buy some low budget versions of some endgame items and it makes a lot of fun. But what am I missing? My tooltip DPS is only 28k??? I am making a huge mistake but have no idea where the problem is.

Thx!!

Im not Gorno, but can give some advise :)

1) Replace Poison gem with Melee damage on full life
2) Replace Inc area gem with Conc effect. Thats give huge dps boost
3) Replace veruso. You dont need it without vulner curse. Buy instead some gloves with "+ phys damage",life,res
4) Replace moonstone ring. You need more "+ phys damage".
5) Amulet also bad. You need more "+ phys damage".
Last edited by lilandTRUE on Jan 14, 2017, 8:05:34 AM
"
lilandTRUE wrote:

1) Replace Poison gem with Melee damage on full life
2) Replace Inc area gem with Conc effect. Thats give huge dps boost
3) Replace veruso. You dont need it without vulner curse. Buy instead some gloves with "+ phys damage",life,res
4) Replace moonstone ring. You need more "+ phys damage".
5) Amulet also bad. You need more "+ phys damage".

Thx for the advice. Swapped some items and have with inc aoe gem 42k dps. But still the question: what makes the huge difference to 'budget warchief' which makes around 120k dps. Which items or which stat makes 80k dps more than my items... Anyway, I hope I are on the correct way...

Here my actual items:

I also have similar gear to the "budget build", but only 4,5k life instead of his 5,5k. I guess it's pretty much all in the skill tree especially in the jewels.
Last edited by Lemmji on Jan 15, 2017, 3:20:53 AM
Don't think that all comes from the tree. I am lvl 80 and only missing some life nodes. The jewels can't make this much damage.
"
BGIluvatar wrote:

LAB
"
morpheus45 wrote:
Don't think that all comes from the tree. I am lvl 80 and only missing some life nodes. The jewels can't make this much damage.

You need 6l armor. 5l brass with 4.5k hp - nothing. AA wont save you with 4,5k hp....
no bleeding and poison- play budget warchief
get curse skill already( you dont have it on your gloves). Start pressing buttons...
get vaal haste already
you can even get phase run for damage boost.
The main thing is that your gear is too cheap for that final build. So you need to think a little while you are farming gear
Open 1 page and open "Core items". Thats the answer on all your questions
Last edited by zirtech on Jan 15, 2017, 5:37:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info