[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
zirtech wrote:
"
morpheus45 wrote:
Don't think that all comes from the tree. I am lvl 80 and only missing some life nodes. The jewels can't make this much damage.

You need 6l armor. 5l brass with 4.5k hp - nothing. AA wont save you with 4,5k hp....
no bleeding and poison- play budget warchief
get curse skill already( you dont have it on your gloves). Start pressing buttons...
get vaal haste already
you can even get phase run for damage boost.
The main thing is that your gear is too cheap for that final build. So you need to think a little while you are farming gear
Open 1 page and open "Core items". Thats the answer on all your questions

Thx for your answer But the problem is the nobody understand my problem. Of course the items are too cheap. And sure I can read the final items. I want to know which stats make the final dmg boost. I read the build a few times but dont understand it and where the dmg comes from. Anyway, I will continue farming :)

cheers,
morpheus
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 15, 2017, 11:02:38 AM
"
morpheus45 wrote:

Thx for the advice. Swapped some items and have with inc aoe gem 42k dps. But still the question: what makes the huge difference to 'budget warchief' which makes around 120k dps. Which items or which stat makes 80k dps more than my items... Anyway, I hope I are on the correct way...

Next steps:
1) 4link weapon with 3 active auras - Hatred, Herald of Ash, Enlighten, Arctic armor. Auras(Hatred, Herald of Ash)+Fire golem give you much dps
2) Farm for Atziri disfavor.
3) Farm for 6link brassdome.

You can reorder 2 and 3 - depends on prices at poetrade.
Last edited by lilandTRUE on Jan 15, 2017, 5:35:07 PM
"
28K here what im doign wrong how he have 100.000 on budget

Just farm and get good gear. Your gear is really bad.
Thanks for the guide, first time totems and I'm really enjoying it. Would anyone mind taking a look and suggesting some next steps? I'm torn on what I need to go after next. Probably leveling and finishing out the tree more but I still feel pretty squishy in maps and lab. I'm not used to playing without leech. The damage while strong, is not scaled too high yet, but I just started this guy yesterday after feeling my cycloner would never see Uber Atziri or Shaper this league.

Also would it terrible to pick up elemental resists from the tree? I'm struggling to cap with the ring, helm, gloves slot missing.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Tree can be seen in my profile.

Thanks!
"
lilandTRUE wrote:
"

so what should i change? axe is 400pDPS and also 6l
"
"
lilandTRUE wrote:
"

so what should i change? axe is 400pDPS and also 6l

You should buy a better weapon. Try and find a 400+ Pdps rare axe.

You should get phys dmg on rings and especially your amulet.

Buy a rare rustic sash with life and resist. 25% inc phys dmg is great.

You should at minimum have 1 unique flask. Atziri's Promise is really cheap.

You NEED to invest in jewels. Like seriously, you have ZERO jewels in your tree. Jewels are number one priority. They give you damage and life primarily but also other stuff like resist/attributes, which is worth more than most nodes on the tree.

And your tree needs to be optimized.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDALl-xgSmowbDFgt7sxeMz2fG2FhjPfx7jIzP9khfPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkOZ5uuPsauPC2DzINfEMz-h3sg-JO3Pv4K2L01kv6PTePyRTrhplcLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf38T2cqn3MnzZrKpZ83IPZp5Y5SoTWiuj8pRvZlQaOJBVJy_qGPjrdqzPfq2NZFJOMhfhJvgTTMGj4mEwd1n-891oZRRx2XyCBw48OlIsp0rE9q68nxiRhmBhUu9OXhMhVSz7iiInINw9B3XApkCgeu8FLUa302907drBhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZR369NmVNvqct0p8-kc677VOlHKcMXw==

But you wont get 100k+ dps like that guy this way. For that you need to use bringer of rain and Veruso's Battering Rams ontop of everything I told you. But its a start.

And you are chieftain, he is berseker. He gets 40% MORE damage.

Last edited by ShowUs on Jan 15, 2017, 8:21:33 PM
hi, thank you for this build, i still follow it but i have a question
Now in breach, should i use voidheart ring ?, I heard that it has been neft
So I had went with berserker with most of the end game gear, and even with the warcries and armor, I feel really squishy against bosses and uber izaro with all his buffs. How do you survive with only 5.7k hp and no leech?
Last edited by billions911 on Jan 16, 2017, 7:23:41 PM
"
yamikyo2312 wrote:
hi, thank you for this build, i still follow it but i have a question
Now in breach, should i use voidheart ring ?, I heard that it has been neft

Even though Voidheart is nerfed, a 40% poison Voidheart is still very good for the build. I would say go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info