[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Jimmiq wrote:
Hi whats the best 6 link when u got atziri's disfavour. I also got a voidheart i can use.

1. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Added fire (With non legacy voidheart)

2. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Posion (swap voidheart with a steelring?)

3. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Rapid decay (With non legacy voidheart)

Seems like u only use half the voidheart when u have disfavour, but maybe still better the poison gem.
Rapid decay boost both bleed and poison i guess. Added fire is nice with chieftain fire pen.

No one?
Hello and thx for this build, having a lot of fun playing it in breach.
To make a contribution, here are some cheap uniques which make the levelling easy:

Another thing: i have a question about the final trees:
on the gearing part, you say belly is an option but lack good defenses.
But when you compare both endgame trees, it seems that the belly one takes more damage nodes whereas the dome one takes more life/sustain nodes. How come ? thx
"
Jimmiq wrote:
"
Jimmiq wrote:
Hi whats the best 6 link when u got atziri's disfavour. I also got a voidheart i can use.

1. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Added fire (With non legacy voidheart)

2. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Posion (swap voidheart with a steelring?)

3. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Rapid decay (With non legacy voidheart)

Seems like u only use half the voidheart when u have disfavour, but maybe still better the poison gem.
Rapid decay boost both bleed and poison i guess. Added fire is nice with chieftain fire pen.

No one?

i personally don't use voidheart (nerfed one), use poison gem for all content except chimera (immune to bleeding and poison) and hydra (immune to poison).in that cases i use culling strike for chimera and rapid decay for hydra. probably aren't the best options but i have good results. but well have a good steel ring and a very good breach league for uul-netol o chayula

Last edited by Abax11 on Jan 8, 2017, 2:53:37 PM
Why devoto over deidbellow, the extra defense is that good ?

Last edited by Drunken_Pirate on Jan 9, 2017, 9:00:26 AM
that helmet looks sweet also, but how long is Recently, if its 5 sec that sucks, if its 20 sec its ok.
"
Sinnerster wrote:
that helmet looks sweet also, but how long is Recently, if its 5 sec that sucks, if its 20 sec its ok.

Recently = 4 seconds

But with War bringer(berserker), you rallying cry have a 2s cooldown so the buff is always up.
Hello everyone, just wondering. Im looking to buy a brass dome, what should i be looking for? Do i need to get top end armor rolls for the brass dome? Im looking at a 4045 armor brass dome vs a 3998 armor one. Is it worth to pay the extra 2 exalts for the 4045 or should i just go with 3998 armor?
Last edited by Thraize on Jan 9, 2017, 10:06:09 PM
For some one who only plays hardcore what would be the main changes you would make to the build? Im at 70 right now and i feel lile its going to be hard to get tanky for hc standarts
Can you post the breach bosses fights cause for me this build sucks for them the totems died instantly and u get totally screwed over also seems less damage than the facebreakers cause i switched from it and spent over 30ex and it seems a waste
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Jan 10, 2017, 5:35:43 PM
"
Thraize wrote:
Hello everyone, just wondering. Im looking to buy a brass dome, what should i be looking for? Do i need to get top end armor rolls for the brass dome? Im looking at a 4045 armor brass dome vs a 3998 armor one. Is it worth to pay the extra 2 exalts for the 4045 or should i just go with 3998 armor?

Just get the cheapest 6L Brass Dome and use Divine orbs to reroll the armor. It is more cost effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info