[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Obbamajaros wrote:

Hi everyone, Im trying this build out and im reaching some kind of plateau, I tried Atziri and uber lab and Xophs breach and, well, they have been kind of a challenge. Totems some times die instantly, bad positioning? I don't really know how you guys have been facerolling content so easily. This is my gear bellow, where do you think I can improve? I know some gem links setups are messed up.

Well I'm no expert, but since I'm playing this build I can spot a few things you're missing...

1. Vaal Lightning Trap with Increased Duration helps a lot for boss fights, they will take 50% more damage when they stand on the shocking ground.

2. If you could Vaal craft the Vulnerability curse on hit on the Veruso's Battering Ram gloves, it would improve your DPS a lot too. Just buy plain gloves, craft them 20% quality + 4 links + colors you want, then Vaal them, it might be a lot cheaper than buying them if you're lucky.

3. Also I don't see Increased mana regeneration on your gear, if you're running the 3 auras you must be heavily dependent on mana flasks, which must slow your clearing speed a lot as well. I got over 100% combined mana regeneration on my jewellery, so I don't use mana flasks.

4. Since you probably carry mana flasks, you must not have either of Atziri's Promise, Lion's Roar or Taste of Hate. When you pop all 3 of them, it gives a huge DPS boost as well.

5. Most importantly, your Rapid Decay support gem has nothing to do there. DoT is only the icing on the cake in terms of DPS, you should switch that socket to blue and put Increased Area of Effect for the clear speed and switch it to Concentrated Effect for bosses. I get almost 50% more DPS when I switch Inc. AoE for Conc Effect.
Last edited by PapouilleMcLovin on Jan 4, 2017, 9:52:04 PM
Planing the same build as Chieftain snd
trying to get Burn damage, Poison and Bleeding with followin items:
Legacy Voidheart, Disfavour Abberath's Hooves

With the same Skill Tree like yours:
Skill Tree

but i am not sure how to link it with Gems:
A. Warchief - Conc. Effect - Faster Attack - Melee Phys Dmg - Melee DofL - Rapid Decay

Auras: Hatred, Herald of Ash.
any idea to make better?
Last edited by eoezkilic on Jan 5, 2017, 8:54:01 PM
I see your building and follow it. Everything is the same. However, the movement speed is 10% difference. I want to know the speed of the exercise in detail.

So i Currently have 6.1k HP but my Tooltp damage seems very low, only 47k in H/O. What can I upgrade to get more damage?

Don't know if I should grab a cheap 6 link chest till I can afford a 6 link Brass Dome. Would that be worth it or would the defense I would lose negate that?

Cheers for the help.
Last edited by mackieftw on Jan 6, 2017, 12:33:48 AM
"
mackieftw wrote:

So i Currently have 6.1k HP but my Tooltp damage seems very low, only 47k in H/O. What can I upgrade to get more damage?

Don't know if I should grab a cheap 6 link chest till I can afford a 6 link Brass Dome. Would that be worth it or would the defense I would lose negate that?

Cheers for the help.

I believe the best boost you could give your tooltip is to switch Poison with Melee Damage on Full Life, it is a huge DPS chunk. I only added Poison on my 6th Brass Dome link.

The best way you can get a 6-link Brass Dome without grinding 10ex is to buy a basic one, put it max quality, then 6 sockets, then attempt to link it. If you get a 5-link, sell it, and repeat until you get it 6-linked. It took me 6 or 7 attempts, with 50 to 300 fusing orbs each time, but the profit you make for selling it 5-linked somewhat makes up for the currency invested.
Hi whats the best 6 link when u got atziri's disfavour. I also got a voidheart i can use.

1. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Added fire (With non legacy voidheart)

2. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Posion (swap voidheart with a steelring?)

3. Totem-Meele on full-Conc-Faster att.-Melee phys-Rapid decay (With non legacy voidheart)

Seems like u only use half the voidheart when u have disfavour, but maybe still better the poison gem.
Rapid decay boost both bleed and poison i guess. Added fire is nice with chieftain fire pen.
Hi,

I played this build in prophecy league and I loved it (without Disfavour though).

I'm playing a version of it this league as well, and I'm playing SSF.
Right now I'm using Uul-Netol's Kiss for the vulnerability on bleeding enemies.
That lead me to take Dirty Tech and Bloodletting quite early. Its quite good if I can get the tough enemies to run, but the poison itself doesn't do that much dmg.

I currently have a 5l, what would be the best for the 5th link? Poison (and xwitch out the axe), or get Melee Dmg on Full Life and keep playing with Uul?

Hello everyone. I'm following this guide and having a lot of fun. I'm currently saving up for Atziri's Disfavor. I'm wondering what unique axe would be best till I can afford a Disfavor. Thanks guys.
"
MrMustang wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm following this guide and having a lot of fun. I'm currently saving up for Atziri's Disfavor. I'm wondering what unique axe would be best till I can afford a Disfavor. Thanks guys.

a single axe with 450 pdps and bleeding prefix, or try uul-netol axe has 400 pdps and cause bleeding on cursed enemies(you will have to cast curses but is good for bosses)
Last edited by Abax11 on Jan 6, 2017, 6:10:31 PM
"
4thReich wrote:
"
MrMustang wrote:

a single axe with 450 pdps and bleeding prefix, or try uul-netol axe has 400 pdps and cause bleeding on cursed enemies(you will have to cast curses but is good for bosses)

If he has the Vulnerability on hit curse on Veruso's Battering Ram gloves he won't have to cast anything ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info