[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
SickMahDuck wrote:
I wonder can the combo of Curse on hit + Vulnerability can replay the vulnerability in the gloves? I used this combo but it seems doesn't work, the sign of curse doesn't appear on monster the totem hit. Can someone tell me where i'm wrong. Thanks

Becouse You dont hit. Totem hit. If you link these gems with totem gem i think it can work. But you dont want it, seriously. You can get more benefit from other gems :)
"
lilandTRUE wrote:
"
SickMahDuck wrote:
I wonder can the combo of Curse on hit + Vulnerability can replay the vulnerability in the gloves? I used this combo but it seems doesn't work, the sign of curse doesn't appear on monster the totem hit. Can someone tell me where i'm wrong. Thanks

Becouse You dont hit. Totem hit. If you link these gems with totem gem i think it can work. But you dont want it, seriously. You can get more benefit from other gems :)

Thanks for your reading. I got your point, but if that, why the option "Curse enemy with vulnerability on hit" on the gloves work while the combo Curse of Hit + Vul doesn't. I don't know the different between them.
Last edited by SickMahDuck on Jan 3, 2017, 8:18:06 AM
"
SickMahDuck wrote:
"
lilandTRUE wrote:
"
SickMahDuck wrote:

Thanks for your reading. I got your point, but if that, why the option "Curse enemy with vulnerability on hit" on the gloves work while the combo Curse of Hit + Vul doesn't. I don't know the different between them.

curse on hit work on linked skills only, vulne on hit implicit on gloves aplly for all your skills (you could leap slap into mobs and apply curses while your damage is 0)
While we're discussing the cursing mechanism, when you have curse on hit on the gloves would atziri reflect the curses to the totems ? They are the ones applying them on her, not us (unlike using blasphemy or witchfire).
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Is Chieftain very much far behind Berserker in the endgame when it comes to 2H dual warchiefs? I made a Chieftain yesterday and he's level 52 after a few hours and up to A3C (been leveling with Facebreaker instead of a weapon, but ehn). I'd hate to have to feel like I should reroll.
"
While we're discussing the cursing mechanism, when you have curse on hit on the gloves would atziri reflect the curses to the totems ? They are the ones applying them on her, not us (unlike using blasphemy or witchfire).

curse reflect to totems only and they are inmune . using blasphemy atziri don't reflect curses to you either

and a picture is worth a thousand words
Spoiler

dropped a blesing too

thanks copsliepeopledie for your advices, i replaced 1 life flask with sin's rebirth and i use a breach ring with more physical damage and life than my iron ring. chayula died in 3 seconds literally and time phase left more than 7 seconds
Thanks, I've used blasphemy on many builds with atziri (including this one) but never really noticed what happens with curses because the fight is so easy these days.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I'm lv92 with that build and loved it all the way, thanks a lot OP :D

Now I'm doing the final replacements for gear optimization, got myself a belt with an open prefix slot, and I'm wondering if Elemental damage with weapons would improve the DPS?

It would save me a few Divine orbs to get a good movement speed roll :p
this is a reply

Hi everyone, Im trying this build out and im reaching some kind of plateau, I tried Atziri and uber lab and Xophs breach and, well, they have been kind of a challenge. Totems some times die instantly, bad positioning? I don't really know how you guys have been facerolling content so easily. This is my gear bellow, where do you think I can improve? I know some gem links setups are messed up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info