[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
GornoDD wrote:

On a sidenote, I have rewritten large sections of the guide today.

Liked the new "clean" style of the guide. I followed you last season and did a great job as this season :p

I also liked the Brass Dome version more that the Belly. This season (brass dome) is pretty much more tanky that the belly in last season. Do you mind to doing a preview lvl 99/100 of that tree? I'm not that good to figure best paths and so on :p

Gear ATM:
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 30, 2016, 9:58:10 PM
someone manage to kill chayula with this build? i have problems on timed phase , did near 55% last run and my time over. my char is pressman if someone have some suggetions . don't use it but have a voidheart and a 20/20 rapid decay on stash

regards
"
4thReich wrote:
someone manage to kill chayula with this build? i have problems on timed phase , did near 55% last run and my time over. my char is pressman if someone have some suggetions . don't use it but have a voidheart and a 20/20 rapid decay on stash

regards

Gear is OK. why two life flasks? u need one.
what with ur dps? with ur gear u can faceroll all content. u can only improve ur rings.

i think if u dont have good steel rings u need rapidD + voidH
good steel rings > poison gem
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Dec 31, 2016, 3:04:43 AM
"
"
4thReich wrote:

regards

Gear is OK. why two life flasks? u need one.
what with ur dps? with ur gear u can faceroll all content. u can only improve ur rings.

i think if u dont have good steel rings u need rapidD + voidH
good steel rings > poison gem

like to use 2 flask for better survibality, but could replace 1 life flask with another damage flask like sin's rebirth for chayula. and could try replace my iron ring for voidhart,use rapid decay and put that lightning resist on my amulet. or is better to use this ring instead of voidheart? i use it for shaper because i don't need lightning resist

thanks

edit: forgot to mention,with inc aoe + totem + auras 126k , with conc effect 200k. with atziri, ToH , lion's roar and conc effect 387k(439k if i use sin't rebirth). not counting warcries and vaal haste
Last edited by Abax11 on Dec 31, 2016, 12:56:28 PM
Hey Gorno. I'm currently at lvl 93, following your Brass Dome skill path. Got 2 extra skill points, where should they go right now?
Is there a reason we spec out of the axe nodes on the bottom with the Brass Dome version? Are you attempting to make up for the loss of life from a rare/belly by getting more life nodes? Is the damage lost neglible. Im only at 120k with conc still missing quite a few peices of gear though. And I feel like the whole axe wheel on the bottom will destroy my dps.

My current gear guys. Looking for any tips or improvements, my damage still seems a tad low.
Thanks for an update and some needed clarifications Gorno. Though it seems that the section with jewels got lost somewhere in the process :P
Cheers!
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
Thanks for an update and some needed clarifications Gorno. Though it seems that the section with jewels got lost somewhere in the process :P
Cheers!

Yeah pretty strange. I just readded the entire Gear section, since it got lost somehow.
"
brakthir wrote:

My current gear guys. Looking for any tips or improvements, my damage still seems a tad low.

Idk. Your gear seems to be pretty good. Are you having problems with certain bosses? I killed pretty much the entire game with stuff like this. Underleveled maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info