@Dear GGG

this next patch is a nerf for Standard player, ppl that play league wont see a difference, its a infinite loop good skills get nerfed coz league players, standard pay the price. rinse and repeat

oh well, whatever.
"
Raonni wrote:
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
And there starts the point. GGG does NOT define the worth of Orbs or Items. They Player define the Prices. I just remember times where a Windripper was a few Exalted Orbs, a Voltaxic too, now they are a few chaos. And the Droprate did not change at all, but the Players are not willing to pay that much for them anymore. So "every build what costs 50 ex should.." is just invalid, because if the Players now decide that lets say Apep's Rage is now worth 50 exa, it does not chance anything about the Item at all.

There is no relationship between Price and use because they playerbase simply make up the prices.

And again GGG showed now a lot of time that FACEROLLING IS NEVER INTENTED. That is NOT what they want, and everytime a build was enabling this, it was nerfed because again, GGG does NOT want Facerolling. If you would listen to the interviews exactly that is a part why the Labyrinth is how it is, they try to prevent facerolling.

It does not matter if YOU want facerolling, GGG does not like it, it is their game and if you cannot accept it, this game is nothing for you and you could try Diablo 3.

And again: Mjölner build still works, they still to a lot of damage, you can simply not brainafk grind through everything anymore.

its and action rpg game there will be faceroll ALWAYS just watch streamrs every league, its always the same its not FPS , strategy or hack n slash game its a fucking action rpg.

I would disagree here saying streamers face-roll every league and there is no strategy. If you watch top racers like havoc, helman, you will see the knowledge of game mechanics and their build they have. I would suggest watch havoc or helman, or any top racer play, it might look they are face-rolling but they know what mods to run, what risk to take, and if they make mistakes game punish them real hard, every league/race so many top racers rip, to play this game best you need game knowledge and skill, this is how the game is designed.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:
I didn't expect nerfs since it's really expensive

That's a red flag right there.
There was a reason it was so expensive.

Basically, you put all of your exalts in one basket and then that basket got nerfed.

you have a good point, but its a single player game with trade simulator.
didnt expect that they cared so much about this " perfect " balance since the game is so "competitive".

Well thank you every1 to post here and discuss even if we dont agree with each other, i know u guys are nice ppl, its just that in my vision all this is a infinite loop that happen since 2013 and it will keep happening, makes no sense hehe.

Peace.
"
Tereng wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
And there starts the point. GGG does NOT define the worth of Orbs or Items. They Player define the Prices. I just remember times where a Windripper was a few Exalted Orbs, a Voltaxic too, now they are a few chaos. And the Droprate did not change at all, but the Players are not willing to pay that much for them anymore. So "every build what costs 50 ex should.." is just invalid, because if the Players now decide that lets say Apep's Rage is now worth 50 exa, it does not chance anything about the Item at all.

There is no relationship between Price and use because they playerbase simply make up the prices.

And again GGG showed now a lot of time that FACEROLLING IS NEVER INTENTED. That is NOT what they want, and everytime a build was enabling this, it was nerfed because again, GGG does NOT want Facerolling. If you would listen to the interviews exactly that is a part why the Labyrinth is how it is, they try to prevent facerolling.

It does not matter if YOU want facerolling, GGG does not like it, it is their game and if you cannot accept it, this game is nothing for you and you could try Diablo 3.

And again: Mjölner build still works, they still to a lot of damage, you can simply not brainafk grind through everything anymore.

its and action rpg game there will be faceroll ALWAYS just watch streamrs every league, its always the same its not FPS , strategy or hack n slash game its a fucking action rpg.

I would disagree here saying streamers face-roll every league and there is no strategy. If you watch top racers like havoc, helman, you will see the knowledge of game mechanics and their build they have. I would suggest watch havoc or helman, or any top racer play, it might look they are face-rolling but they know what mods to run, what risk to take, and if they make mistakes game punish them real hard, every league/race so many top racers rip, to play this game best you need game knowledge and skill, this is how the game is designed.

i have 800h i know its not too much but i know almost everything about the game, its not a book with insane formuals its just and action rpg, they make no magic they just play it and avoid what kill them. and race is too specific i never talked about racing and dont care i just said they will always faceroll the league its 3-4 months that alot of time for ppl that play 15h per day to faceroll anything and poe is not different.
i would love to see what Chris have to say, it makes no sense he said one thing on Ziggy video and did other, it blows my mind.

i even remember on some video he saying that they take care with ppl that play on standard to not affect them too much , i was like " fucking ty Chris i love u " .. " this guy understand what he is doing " and now this, thats just sad all faith lost so far.
"
Raonni wrote:
@Dear GGG

I play this game for a long time, im a casual player have around 800h( play around 3-4h per day) and did spend like 150-200$ on poe to support.

This update is just sad, when i start the game i saw this amazing build called Mjolner Raibow Nuke, so i decided to try it took me so long to farm 100 Exalted to build the perfect character i just finished it like 1 week ago, and now everything i worked for got Obliterated.

I understand the need to nerf some stuff, but nerf and destroying something are diferent things, the game version you play on Temp Leagues should not be the same u play on Standard to avoid this kind of situation, i just lost all my will to play the game and by te first time i was kinda hyped to play the new expansion Atlas and start a new toon Explosive Arrow Build, but after this i just dont know if ill play anymore, its just sad to get attached to a character and have to see all our hard work gone.

remember its just a game u dont have to ruin the fun of ppl, we know its your game your vision and u guys can do whatever you want, but by doing something like this you just hurt your fan base and will lose player over time.

some ppl that dont care about nerf and are laughing about ppl that play on standard, try to understand that not every1 have 16-18 years old and can play 15h a day the game, so when things like heavy nerfs hit ppl that invested time on their characters its normal that u will see they sad.

This is the first and probally the only time ill ever post on this forum, thats just my 2 cents.

Peace.

As I started reading the post, I felt sympathy towards you, OP. But then you had to spew your angry toxins. No sympathy. Get #Shrekt

Spoiler
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
dude u have to understand, i would not care about a nerf like other skills took, but they destroyed Mjolnir that amazing thing that only poe had with this build is gone, they could just reduced 30% of dmg, they just took the lazy route.

Eidt: i didnt spew my angry toxin, hehehe thats a fact if i was young with lots of time i would not give a damn fuck.
Last edited by Raonni on Aug 31, 2016, 2:52:06 AM
welcome to path of exile.....u sad for the lost of 1 of the most op and dirty build....?

since 2013,we already got more than 10 destroyed builds .... but coc and mjolner are so insane at all levels (dps and performance issue) that it must been nerfed...i think it is a good decision from ggg.

by the way,i also got a double mjolner build and i always though it was an aberation....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Aug 31, 2016, 2:51:57 AM
Again: Mjölner still works it is just not as much powerful than before.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
welcome to path of exile.....u sad for the lost of 1 of the most op and dirty build....?

since 2013,we already got more than 10 destroyed builds .... but coc and mjolner are so insane at all levels (dps and performance issue) that it must been nerfed...i think it is a good decision from ggg.

by the way,i also got a double mjolner build and i always though it was an aberation....

have fun

they could just have nerfed in another way, ok if they hate the build so much take some dmg% it will still work but slower, they took the other route and used the Delete Mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info