@Dear GGG

Are you serious? They exactly did what you said. They simply scaled down the damage due a cooldown or more with a limitation of how many spells can go out at the same time" IT'S JUST A DOWNSCALING OF DAMAGE.
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
Again: Mjölner still works it is just not as much powerful than before.

cmon aikeen it does not work the dmg is too low now and u cant even tank things anymore since you needed kingsguard and the speed of end.c generation and spending those charges.. now there a internal cd on the hammer, its just gone.
"
Raonni wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
welcome to path of exile.....u sad for the lost of 1 of the most op and dirty build....?

since 2013,we already got more than 10 destroyed builds .... but coc and mjolner are so insane at all levels (dps and performance issue) that it must been nerfed...i think it is a good decision from ggg.

by the way,i also got a double mjolner build and i always though it was an aberation....

have fun

they could just have nerfed in another way, ok if they hate the build so much take some dmg% it will still work but slower, they took the other route and used the Delete Mode.

the solution to avoid so a deception is : build 1 char of each class , so u can always have a solution to get fun in the game with the upcoming new powerful skills...i do that since rf/incinerate destruction and , believe me,i laugh every nerf announcement...

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
And thats the point. Yes you deal less damage and you cannot facetank everything anymore. Means it still works, you cann still do all content, you just cannot faceroll and facetank everything anymore, so now the build works like 99% of all other builds. It is not Broken at all.
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
And thats the point. Yes you deal less damage and you cannot facetank everything anymore. Means it still works, you cann still do all content, you just cannot faceroll and facetank everything anymore, so now the build works like 99% of all other builds. It is not Broken at all.

its a melee build without whirl blades, if i dont face tank *gear check i just die..pots are not magical they help they dont tank bosses to you.
And? you have leap slam, whats the deal?

btw i have a mjölner build WITH voll's devotion too.
Last edited by Aikeen86 on Aug 31, 2016, 3:06:26 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
welcome to path of exile.....u sad for the lost of 1 of the most op and dirty build....?

since 2013,we already got more than 10 destroyed builds .... but coc and mjolner are so insane at all levels (dps and performance issue) that it must been nerfed...i think it is a good decision from ggg.

by the way,i also got a double mjolner build and i always though it was an aberation....

have fun

they could just have nerfed in another way, ok if they hate the build so much take some dmg% it will still work but slower, they took the other route and used the Delete Mode.

the solution to avoid so a deception is : build 1 char of each class , so u can always have a solution to get fun in the game with the upcoming new powerful skills...i do that since rf/incinerate destruction and , believe me,i laugh every nerf announcement...

have fun

i liked your point and i agree with it, but think with me for 1 sec.. its a single player game with trade simulator, theres no need to nerf something and destroy it to the point where its just useless.. its not like im using my build to kill ppl while they try to lvl up its not and mmorpg guys. its single player i NEVER have played this game with duo or groups.

Edit: for my is like playing a hard version of a single player game skyrim.. thats why i cant understand the will of destroy builds since 2013.i always said to my brother.. this game offline with mods would be so much better..i played d2 and grin dawn but i just like poe more than those other games.
Last edited by Raonni on Aug 31, 2016, 3:10:35 AM
It is not a single player game. YOU cut parts out like partying, Ladder, Races, PvP.
Just because YOU do not use that parts, does not mean they are not there. A Game is not made for you and Races/Ladders are a big part for the Majority of players.
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
It is not a single player game. YOU cut parts out like partying, Ladder, Races, PvP.
Just because YOU do not use that parts, does not mean they are not there. A Game is not made for you and Races/Ladders are a big part for the Majority of players.

you have a realy good point, but why not make standard another version different from those temp leagues them? would fix both sides, the elite get the perfect balanced hard game and the standard can have fun without need to care about insane nerfs.
Why should they? It is a very big more work alone due the effect that when a league ends, all the items and stuff goes into standart. It is allready now a ride on the razors edge to balance the game, with that they would have the double amount of work to do, plus the work gets more if the leagues are balanced differently like standart, it can lead to even more problems, if the League specific items would totally blast the balance of standart and so on. Plus the data shows that mostly the leagues are played and have higher ACTIVE player numbers than standart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info