@Dear GGG

i dont know, i just feel they could do things like nerf with more attention, they nerfed EQ.. COC..poison?, they destroyed Mjolner.
Yes like again, those builds were too strong. There will be other Builds now be pretty strong and they will be nerfed too. That is just the way how balancing works. And i just have tried out my Mjölner build. I have left only discharge +2 support gems in the mjölner and have dropped a lot of attack speed ( i have switched Molten strike to Heavy strike) and yes discharge does not procc that much anymore put still a 6 mod T13 was easy and fully able to do (and i even only have a non legacy mjölner) So i really do NOT see where it is "broken"
Oh god, is the 38 second Gorge clear era over? PJSalt.
"
Stiansn wrote:
Oh god, is the 38 second Gorge clear era over? PJSalt.

i dont know what u are talking about gorge is a T9 map, well its not salt its just sadness

my build was not perfect since i choose berserk instead of jugger with 10ec but i could kill T13 and T14 .. now? i dont think that build can run T12 with the nerf.
I understand what the OP is saying, but at the same time some players need to see that this game is not just about 1 shotting uber atziri, it is about challenge and being fun.

GGG tries to make everyone happy but like other games there will always be a group of players with a different game style of how they like to play the game.

Put yourself in their shoes, on the left they have those who want solid power 1 shot everything rush to be 100 etc, then on the right you have the players who are casual and just try to balance their time and toon so they can get to enjoy the game the way they like to do it.

They can't make everyone happy, but what they have been doing is pushing out awesome updates and new content and all of this FREE.

It is time to focus on enjoying this game for what it is, and not for what you wish it would be.
MEME GODDESS
Dear GGG,

I have been playing this game for two hundreds years and spent over three millions of euro to support it.

I must say i am really pleased with the update, keep it up.
"
Teplokot wrote:
Dear GGG,

I have been playing this game for two hundreds years and spent over three millions of euro to support it.

I must say i am really pleased with the update, keep it up.

makes no sense to me why u come to a topic where ppl are having good and serious conversation just to troll over the fact that im sad coz i lost my char that i spend so many hours playing, dude grow up.
so u spend way to much currency on 1 build that was in need of nerf and now you QQ.

tbh, that 100 ex gear can be put to use in other builds too, just do some work and make another build that would utilize the gear nicely
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:
so u spend way to much currency on 1 build that was in need of nerf and now you QQ.

tbh, that 100 ex gear can be put to use in other builds too, just do some work and make another build that would utilize the gear nicely

thats not the point, the point is not to find the next powerfull op build, why?
there will always be powerfull builds and all aprg why just nerf it? its was not even close to easy get that 100ex had to farm alot on harcore with my dual totem scion, and now all that for nothing its not even a competitive game like Dota2, LoL, CS or fighters. so no build should be nerfed specially those that need alot of time investment and currency, every1 have acess to those build they just need to put the effort to do it, ofc some other skills need some buff, almost all melee skills but that does not mean u need to nerf the ones that ppl use, thats just rly bad design, and even if u give me a char right now that can faceroll all content with a bow build or spell dual wand, i dont want it.. i want to play my favorite skill Discharge w/Mjolner, thats why i played poe since 2013 just to someday be able to play the build i like, it was a harsh jorney in vain.
Last edited by Raonni on Aug 31, 2016, 4:06:12 AM
"
isildria wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:
@Dear GGG

I play this game for a long time, im a casual player have around 800h( play around 3-4h per day) and did spend like 150-200$ on poe to support.

This update is just sad, when i start the game i saw this amazing build called Mjolner Raibow Nuke, so i decided to try it took me so long to farm 100 Exalted to build the perfect character i just finished it like 1 week ago, and now everything i worked for got Obliterated.

I understand the need to nerf some stuff, but nerf and destroying something are diferent things, the game version you play on Temp Leagues should not be the same u play on Standard to avoid this kind of situation, i just lost all my will to play the game and by te first time i was kinda hyped to play the new expansion Atlas and start a new toon Explosive Arrow Build, but after this i just dont know if ill play anymore, its just sad to get attached to a character and have to see all our hard work gone.

remember its just a game u dont have to ruin the fun of ppl, we know its your game your vision and u guys can do whatever you want, but by doing something like this you just hurt your fan base and will lose player over time.

some ppl that dont care about nerf and are laughing about ppl that play on standard, try to understand that not every1 have 16-18 years old and can play 15h a day the game, so when things like heavy nerfs hit ppl that invested time on their characters its normal that u will see they sad.

This is the first and probally the only time ill ever post on this forum, thats just my 2 cents.

Peace.

Mjölner had it coming. you should have seen it and started working towards a diffrent character maybe. I see you're upset that you got your build gutted but me? im very happy this is a thing. because when i choose a build im always bummed out because even if the build is original and seems solid it will just be straight worse then discharge mjölner. So you're sad about this. and alot of other people are very happy about it.

+ Any buff to attack/spell builds was a direct buff to CoC Discharge... Making it IMPOSSIBLE to balance those two types of builds...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info