@Dear GGG

@Dear GGG

I play this game for a long time, im a casual player have around 800h( play around 3-4h per day) and did spend like 150-200$ on poe to support.

This update is just sad, when i start the game i saw this amazing build called Mjolner Raibow Nuke, so i decided to try it took me so long to farm 100 Exalted to build the perfect character i just finished it like 1 week ago, and now everything i worked for got Obliterated.

I understand the need to nerf some stuff, but nerf and destroying something are diferent things, the game version you play on Temp Leagues should not be the same u play on Standard to avoid this kind of situation, i just lost all my will to play the game and by te first time i was kinda hyped to play the new expansion Atlas and start a new toon Explosive Arrow Build, but after this i just dont know if ill play anymore, its just sad to get attached to a character and have to see all our hard work gone.

remember its just a game u dont have to ruin the fun of ppl, we know its your game your vision and u guys can do whatever you want, but by doing something like this you just hurt your fan base and will lose player over time.

some ppl that dont care about nerf and are laughing about ppl that play on standard, try to understand that not every1 have 16-18 years old and can play 15h a day the game, so when things like heavy nerfs hit ppl that invested time on their characters its normal that u will see they sad.

This is the first and probally the only time ill ever post on this forum, thats just my 2 cents.

Peace.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 4:11:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am at work so I didn't had the time to go all out :) but you took the words out of my mouth.Cheers
"
Raonni wrote:
some ppl that dont care about nerf and are laughing about ppl that play on standard, try to understand that not every1 have 16-18 years old and can play 15h a day the game, so when things like heavy nerfs hit ppl that invested time on their characters its normal that u will see they sad.

Way to make assumptions about everyone who's not bothered by the nerfs.

And you've been here since 2013 (I assume from your profile) and 800 hours played and you never once thought that your own build might get nerfed?

I mean, I'm sorry that you're bummed out by this but...yeesh.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Raonni wrote:
@Dear GGG

I play this game for a long time, im a casual player have around 800h( play around 3-4h per day) and did spend like 150-200$ on poe to support.

This update is just sad, when i start the game i saw this amazing build called Mjolner Raibow Nuke, so i decided to try it took me so long to farm 100 Exalted to build the perfect character i just finished it like 1 week ago, and now everything i worked for got Obliterated.

I understand the need to nerf some stuff, but nerf and destroying something are diferent things, the game version you play on Temp Leagues should not be the same u play on Standard to avoid this kind of situation, i just lost all my will to play the game and by te first time i was kinda hyped to play the new expansion Atlas and start a new toon Explosive Arrow Build, but after this i just dont know if ill play anymore, its just sad to get attached to a character and have to see all our hard work gone.

remember its just a game u dont have to ruin the fun of ppl, we know its your game your vision and u guys can do whatever you want, but by doing something like this you just hurt your fan base and will lose player over time.

This is the first and probally the only time ill ever post on this forum, thats just my 2 cents.

Peace.

Mjölner had it coming. you should have seen it and started working towards a diffrent character maybe. I see you're upset that you got your build gutted but me? im very happy this is a thing. because when i choose a build im always bummed out because even if the build is original and seems solid it will just be straight worse then discharge mjölner. So you're sad about this. and alot of other people are very happy about it.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:

Way to make assumptions about everyone who's not bothered by the nerfs.

And you've been here since 2013 (I assume from your profile) and 800 hours played and you never once thought that your own build might get nerfed?

I mean, I'm sorry that you're bummed out by this but...yeesh.

I didnt expect nerfs since its realy expensive and time consuming to build something like that, and thats exactly why i decided to build that character, i can live with a small nerf but this is not a nerf, this is the end of Mjolner and Discharge.

if i was young i would not care too much, but im old and takes time to build character like that, my fear is " now ill move to a new toon that after i master it will prob get nerfed again in 3 months "

Their "Vision" on how they improve the game doenst make sense to me, i feel like i was just baited and now every1 is laughing at my face =/

Mjölner had it coming. you should have seen it and started working towards a diffrent character maybe. I see you're upset that you got your build gutted but me? im very happy this is a thing. because when i choose a build im always bummed out because even if the build is original and seems solid it will just be straight worse then discharge mjölner. So you're sad about this. and alot of other people are very happy about it.[/quote]

I understand you, but this is a single player game for me, i dont try to be better or compete for prize or races with any1.

about mjolner being Top build i dont see a problem, theres many top builds in all games, its hard to build them and achieve that result.

you guys have to understand my point of view, im not crying about Earthquake, im upset and sad about all my time, my dedication and my currency that i lost.
Their Idea is it to NOT have super outstanding builds. They try hard to make every Skill able to make a strong endgame build so it will allways happen, that he outstanding skills or skill combinations will get nerfed or buffed. Thats why Fireball and Ice spear got that big Buff, because nobody used them. So there will be NEVER an outstanding build on top for a long time.
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
Their Idea is it to NOT have super outstanding builds. They try hard to make every Skill able to make a strong endgame build so it will allways happen, that he outstanding skills or skill combinations will get nerfed or buffed. Thats why Fireball and Ice spear got that big Buff, because nobody used them. So there will be NEVER an outstanding build on top for a long time.

you dont need to nerf something to justify buff on other stuff, they could just buff all other skills that no1 use to double dps and range, i would have said " good job, now ppl will try different stuff on temp leagues", but this has nothing to do with the nerf on a VERY expensive build, i wouldnt be here on this topic if this char was an earthquake with 10ex investment and 2 weeks of my time.
mjolner only "had it coming" with discharge + volls et al. Without those it really isn't very special and is about to get worse. Oh well; triggered skills were always an issue we knew GGG would tackle overbearingly.
Mjölner Discharge is NOT an expensive build. Because you do NOT need an Volls devotion to make it work. It works well without it, a Volls Devotion just skyrocket the DPS. Neither does that build NEED a Legacy Mjölner. You can run T11-14 Maps and only need a Mjölner. Yes with all the Legacy or expensive items it is way faster or easier, but still if you use only a Mjölner you can make that build with about 25 more Chaos able to run t11-14 Maps and THATS why it is overpowered because most builds CANNOT do that. Not many builds with low costs can achieve that clearspeed and damage of the Mjölner builds.

And the other point "why not buff every other skill?" Is simple because the game gets too easy then.

Again the Changes did not destroy the build. Keep it as it is and all the Mechanics still work as they did you just loose DPS and cannot faceroll anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info