[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

"
insobyr wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Nice build man! But one question, in what order did you took the Ascendancy passives?

Thanks!

Mine was pierce -> projectile damage/attack speed -> bleeding -> long shot

Thank you for the replay and thank you for the build! I'm only lvl18 but can't wait to put the build in action! :D Have a nice day!
I do have a 6link voltaxic. Since I dont have a cospri's will, which gem do you suggest I change for poison support? Void manipulator?
Would this work with a pathfinder using Queen of the Forest for evasion and movement speed, getting poison and increased elemental damage from pathfinder and using a vinktar for bosses for that added lightning damage to attacks and shock?
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1624050

You just basically redid my build 2months after i posted it by removing the HC aspect defensive-ness, removing pierce which is extremely important.... And making it much more expensive in Std

Thanks for the credit mang

No credit to this guy either who posted poison barrage back in dec - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1531640/page/1

Full runescimmy right here

Literally word for word

Where i put - Reason for using Barrage instead of Blast Rain or Lightning Arrow with spoiler

AND YOU DID THE EXACCCT SAMME THING LOLOL

Video @ top of thread

Everything is copied except for the ascendancy which is non hc viable, and u didnt take pierce which u NEED FOR BARRAGE'S CLEARSPEED

This is sad

Hey man, that's so mathil.
"
insobyr wrote:

Update 2.4: Lightning Arrow + Frost Wall is completely DEAD in 2.4, it's finally safe to announce: Barrage is now the #1 Bow Skill!

... no, tornado shot top-end DPS and clear speed are both way higher.

For god's sake, unless you have a legacy Reach, even blast rain is better for single-target because it's easier to scale elemental damage. You list these "assumptions" in your OP, but you completely fail to account for assumptions about other skills.
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 15, 2016, 9:36:13 AM
Does Added Lightning Gem better than Added Chaos gem?
Because only 60% of Lightning Gem's damage converted to Chaos and amplified for Poison!
And also there are decrease in elemental damage from Void manipulation!?
Can this build works with 5l voltaxic ?
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Does Added Lightning Gem better than Added Chaos gem?
Because only 60% of Lightning Gem's damage converted to Chaos and amplified for Poison!
And also there are decrease in elemental damage from Void manipulation!?

Added Lightning Gem is better than the Added Chaos Gem, at least that's what I think. Lightning damage gets scaled by "% Increased Lightning Damage" and "% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons", and also by any Chaos Damage modifier (ex. "% Increased Chaos Damage") (with voltaxic). Added Chaos Gem is scaled by "% Increased Chaos Damage", and Poison will benefit from it, ofcourse. The way this works is explained here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3b6mxi/question_damage_convertion_voltaxic_rift/ (yes, it's not 100% conversion but it functions the same)

The 25% decrease from Void Manipulation isn't a "less" modifier, so it can easely be countered with 25% of lightning dmg, or weapon elemental damage.

Last edited by octaldecimal on Sep 15, 2016, 12:12:45 PM
Hello there im confused with the tree section....can u post leveling tree at 20 40 60 80 lvl etc...i dont know where to start my points dude :)) ty
"
mfa1c00 wrote:
Hello there im confused with the tree section....can u post leveling tree at 20 40 60 80 lvl etc...i dont know where to start my points dude :)) ty

would be nice :)
;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info