[2.2][HC] Ben's Champion Poison Barrage [Atziri Killer][s06e01 Real Build of the Week]

Ben's Other Guides

Credit To Daidelos
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1531640/page/1

Passive Tree

Videos

Spoiler

Lower Lvl Atziri Kill
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/romeprince/v/55251807 Atziri Kill - Did this at around lvl 83

Updated Atziri Kill
Spoiler

Gear Choice
Bow
Spoiler
Just a random corrupted voltaxic, this one happened to have +1 arrow which i purchased for about 2 ex total

Voltaxic avg cost is around 80-95c

Helm
Spoiler

I believe Rats nest is BiS because of the crit/eva/movespeed/attackspeed

Body
Spoiler

Cheap 10-20c Tabula

You can upgrade the chest plate to a rare 6l eva/6l belly of the beast/6l Lion Eyes Chest/6l Coil

Boots
Spoiler
The atziri boots might be BiS considering melee mobs ever reach me

Quiver
Spoiler

Res/Life/Wed/Crit/ is all you really want

Gloves

Spoiler

1 big res/life/accuracy/int is what you want

int is needed to push up wrath and herald of thunder as far as we can get it

snakebites are not needed as we are running poison support gem

Pros
Spoiler
Fairly Cheap, Can Kill Atziri, 1 skill for both aoe and single target

Cons
Spoiler
Awkward usage of two jewel sockets for the Volley Fire Unique Jewel

Reason for using Barrage instead of Blast Rain or Lightning Arrow

Spoiler

Barrage is one of my favorite skills because of the volley fire unique jewel
You dont need two skill setups to have aoe and single target, instead we just use barrage

This allows this build to run as CHEAP AS POSSIBLE

You can purchase any corrupted voltaxic or cheap one that you may find and not have to worry about links

Barrage + Poison allows for poison stacking on aoe mobs and Single Target

PIERCE IS THE NEW GG SUPPORT GEM

50% chance at lvl 1 and a multipler it actually has a multipler on par with Slower Projectiles

Flasks I USE
Spoiler

Of course they should all be max rolled divine but essentially you want staunching, freeze removal, and shock removal, with a rotgut

Bandits
Spoiler

Oak for Life
Attack Speed
Frenzy Charge

Map Mods You SHOULD NOT RUN
Spoiler

Blood Magic (Obviously)
Extra Damage(This is an EVA Build dont risk ripping your character by running 100%+ Increased damage
Monsters Poison on Hit (ATM i have over capped res's but no chaos res. By increasing the costs in jewelry and perhaps upgrading the chest plate to a rare 6l eva with chaos res you can manage to cap your Chaos res)

Leave any questions below and ill get back to you guys ASAP
Hope you enjoy and will be eventually working on my new upcoming build.
-----

UPDATE TO THE THREAD

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1703218/page/1 - This build was featured in Episode 01 Season 06 of Build of the week...

Notice anything similar....

He posted this guide months after mine, made the skill tree less effective... removed the inexpensive aspect of the build and hc aspect of going champion... copied my thread page almost section by section... and didnt give any credit or props

wow.... this is sad
Last edited by Bloomania on Sep 14, 2016, 8:04:29 PM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2016, 5:50:26 PM
man, do u really play HC with all those uniques and no resists ? and barely any life.
IGN - Endoplasm
Last edited by kot0005 on Mar 18, 2016, 9:40:22 PM
"
kot0005 wrote:
man, do u really play HC with all those uniques and no resists ? and barely any life.

I have way over capped resistances other than lightning resistance which is my fault because atm i switched some gear up.

Im planning on switching the gloves to a high lightning res/high life and int so i can increase the lvl of wrath and herald of thunder and increase the total life

Since i am running the poison support gem snakebite gloves arent that great for me.

Also 4.7k life with a tabula and full acro/perma fortify is not bad at all for ranged.

If i had a belly of the beast or a 100 life eva chest with some upgraded gear this life would easily be around 5.5 to 6k total.
Last edited by Bloomania on Mar 19, 2016, 12:00:49 AM
"
kot0005 wrote:

Redid Atziri with current setup, much much faster kill

I am continuing progression and will be posting a video guide once i reach lvl 90
This build is amazing. Im glad its getting no attention because i want it all to myself opieop
Added some updates, tree improvement, etc
posted updated atziri kill, char reached lvl 90
Thanks for your work.
Whai is your DPS tooltip:

In the h/o

With chages

With atziri flask and vaal haste?

What is your calc to the real dps?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
Whai is your DPS tooltip:

In the h/o

With chages

With atziri flask and vaal haste?

What is your calc to the real dps?

Couldnt calc the dps because of poison and poison scaling

dont have the character anymore so i cant post dps screenshots unless you look @ the videos and see the tooltips etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info