[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

What is used to generate endurance charges?

@ops, nvm.
Last edited by OxYmaRRoW on Sep 15, 2016, 5:47:49 PM
"
mfa1c00 wrote:
Hello there im confused with the tree section....can u post leveling tree at 20 40 60 80 lvl etc...i dont know where to start my points dude :)) ty

You just beeline the jewel nodes and enough dex to activate Volley Fire. After that go for the crit nodes.

Ive been using these gloves in place of the rare ones listed, is there any reason why to take rare gloves over maligaro's if your resists are capped?
"
_Dredd_ wrote:

Ive been using these gloves in place of the rare ones listed, is there any reason why to take rare gloves over maligaro's if your resists are capped?

Not really,
though in essence you can craft pretty dps-heavy rares.
I´m running facebreakers atm (though i´m running a little different overall)
For a cheaper version(don't have Cospri's Will) can i use Doedre's Damning for the 1 additional Curse??
Worth to use Vaal Pact for the insta leech?
Hi love this build ! BUT CAN U HELP ME PLZ
what should i link with barrage if i have no Cospri's Will Assassin's Garb and no 6l bow ?
hi
All the equipments can be found in the game cuz im new???
"
claws145 wrote:
hi
All the equipments can be found in the game cuz im new???

No, for some of these items you have to go beat Dark Souls III with a broken sword.

"
"
_Dredd_ wrote:

Not really,
though in essence you can craft pretty dps-heavy rares.
I´m running facebreakers atm (though i´m running a little different overall)

I'd prefer an answer from someone who is above 80, and actually running voltaxic + cospri's
Last edited by _Dredd_ on Sep 16, 2016, 1:12:02 PM
Has anyone killed any of the 4 guardians with this build, how is barrage working on them ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info