[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

Hat-less?

I'm assuming you've got your auras in the helmet?

Rare or Rat's Nest? Other?
"
PoE_Lillis wrote:
Hat-less?

I'm assuming you've got your auras in the helmet?

Rare or Rat's Nest? Other?

Sorry that's a mistake.

Helm added.
"
Nepli wrote:
You probably know this but I wanted to clarify it for whoever doesn't, what you call "shotgunnable" (hence why it's inbetween air commas I imagine) is not shotgun cause they are different instances of an execution. They're not simultaneously therefore they can't shotgun since shotgun is multiple projectiles cast from 1 action hitting the same target. (Basic barrage is 1 "cast" but 4 different actions, aka 4 projectiles in a sequence)

Yeah you're right, they're not actually shotgunning. That's why I add the quotation mark.

So how do I describe "multiple arrows from one single cast can hit the same target" in this case? I can't come up with a more accurate word since I'm not a native speaker sorry.
LOVING YOUR BUILD !!

I was just wondering if i could use the same passive tree & gem dps setup but with pathfinder ascendancy?

Cheers,
sick malachai core kill by the way :)

Last edited by Lolsean13 on Jul 30, 2016, 11:45:06 AM
Would love it if you could show passive progression trees throughout levelling
Hi interesting build. I might certainly try it next league. Can you let us know about how much damage this build does? Thanks :)
"
Lolsean13 wrote:
LOVING YOUR BUILD !!

I was just wondering if i could use the same passive tree & gem dps setup but with pathfinder ascendancy?

Cheers,
sick malachai core kill by the way :)

Yea I think pathfinder is also a good choice for this build. Free poison and good use of flask recharge on crit with the high number of hit per cast of barrage.

The reason that I choose Deadeye is because she provides so many projectile damage which can double dip my poison damage.
"
shiodas wrote:
Would love it if you could show passive progression trees throughout levelling

For leveling, in general, begins with hp/eva path and go right to grab hp then go down to get the bow-crit wheel. Then go south-west to duelist area, then go up to shadow area, then hp wheel in scion are.

If you already have Volley fire, I recommend to go up then go right to get the first two sockets as soon as possible then start using Barrage as your main skill.
"
Hi interesting build. I might certainly try it next league. Can you let us know about how much damage this build does? Thanks :)

It's not very easy to calculate the actual DPS of this build since many nodes of Deadeye don't affect the tooltip, like Far Shot, Rupture, Powerful Precision, so do poison and shock.

I may do some serious calculations and update it to the main post sometimes later. I guess it will be around a million against single target, ideally. :)
tested build and run !!
Ty for guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info