[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

How about Leg Voidheart instead of the Cospri's?
"
How many DPS (on skill) you have? i mean, i have 19k and i think, you have more x2-x3, and i want to know that)) i do all like you (without 2 ac points becourse i have only 6), but my dps is low((

sorry for my Eng ;)

ps ...

Now i have 19k dps (written on the skill), may be ive did skip something?

^ @nikolasun

Hey there! I'm running the same build at the moment and know what you mean, the DPS seems to be lacking a bit against bosses, but there are a few parts of the build that are VERY important and nearly double your DPS. If I look at your gear I see a few problems:

- Your links in the 6L voltaxic aren't right, you need to be using Poison instead of Slower Projectiles, and try replacing Increased Critical Damage with Void Manipulation or the Increased Critical Strikes gem. Give it a try and see if you kill stuff faster (Poison gem doesnt show in your tooltip)

- Try to get a combo of Lightning Damage to Attacks, Lightning Damage, Chaos Damage, Elemental Damage with Weapons on your rings (both of them!) and your amulet. Try to fit in as much resists as possible. Rings and ammy are looking OK, but you can upgrade them to gain a few thousand DPS.

- Then for single target the biggest boost, is getting the helmet enchance "+2 Additional Barrage Projeciles", which literally increases your DPS by 50% for single target bosses (see how he melts those Vaals at Atziri? That enchant made the difference between running around the vaal bosses, or casually standing still and seeing the HP drop to zero in 2 seconds.

Just a few things I noticed so far since the start of Essence :) I'm still experimenting with optimal setups and what stats work best on gear, it's very fun and after following the guide closely you kill bosses like they're rares, haha
Last edited by octaldecimal on Sep 6, 2016, 3:46:44 PM
"
octaldecimal wrote:
"
How many DPS (on skill) you have? i mean, i have 19k and i think, you have more x2-x3, and i want to know that)) i do all like you (without 2 ac points becourse i have only 6), but my dps is low((

sorry for my Eng ;)

ps ...

Now i have 19k dps (written on the skill), may be ive did skip something?

^ @nikolasun

Hey there! I'm running the same build at the moment and know what you mean, the DPS seems to be lacking a bit against bosses, but there are a few parts of the build that are VERY important and nearly double your DPS. If I look at your gear I see a few problems:

- Your links in the 6L voltaxic aren't right, you need to be using Poison instead of Slower Projectiles, and try replacing Increased Critical Damage with Void Manipulation or the Increased Critical Strikes gem. Give it a try and see if you kill stuff faster (Poison gem doesnt show in your tooltip)

- Try to get a combo of Lightning Damage to Attacks, Lightning Damage, Chaos Damage, Elemental Damage with Weapons on your rings (both of them!) and your amulet. Try to fit in as much resists as possible. Rings and ammy are looking OK, but you can upgrade them to gain a few thousand DPS.

- Then for single target the biggest boost, is getting the helmet enchance "+2 Additional Barrage Projeciles", which literally increases your DPS by 50% for single target bosses (see how he melts those Vaals at Atziri? That enchant made the difference between running around the vaal bosses, or casually standing still and seeing the HP drop to zero in 2 seconds.

Just a few things I noticed so far since the start of Essence :) I'm still experimenting with optimal setups and what stats work best on gear, it's very fun and after following the guide closely you kill bosses like they're rares, haha

Thank you, ill try
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
Slower proj gives me more dps when Void man, should i use SP?
"

It depends if you use Poison, if you don't use Poison then don't link Void Manipulation but use another gem, if you use Poison give Void Manipulation a try, also what @insobyr said in his guide:

"
Main Skill: Barrage + Added Lightning Damage + WED + Pierce + Inc Crit Dmg / Void Manipulation / Poison / Slower Projectile

(the 5th and 6th link are flexible, based on what style you prefer)

So swap a few gems around and try what does better dps :)
"
octaldecimal wrote:
"

It depends if you use Poison, if you don't use Poison then don't link Void Manipulation but use another gem, if you use Poison give Void Manipulation a try, also what @insobyr said in his guide:

"
Main Skill: Barrage + Added Lightning Damage + WED + Pierce + Inc Crit Dmg / Void Manipulation / Poison / Slower Projectile

(the 5th and 6th link are flexible, based on what style you prefer)

So swap a few gems around and try what does better dps :)

Poison is good! Now i have barrage+WED+AL+pierse+poison+slowerP. ive checked, chaos dmg dont get more, then i use VoidM, diffirent around 50 shaos dmg, but i got more dps with SP
@octaldecimal thank you, You are helped me)
about the curse's: PW is fine, but poison deal extremly dmg and we are't take any notes on DOT, may be Vulneralability (30%more dot dmg, becourse we dont take any notes) will be better then PW?
"
about the curse's: PW is fine, but poison deal extremly dmg and we are't take any notes on DOT, may be Vulneralability (30%more dot dmg, becourse we dont take any notes) will be better then PW?

I'm pretty sure Projectile Weakness is better than Vulnerability, but it's probably a small difference. Because you deal increased damage with projectiles on the enemy you hit the enemy harder, which means the poison will be more, and the poison is also increased by the same "increased damage with projectiles" (= double dipping!). Also from the guide:

"
BTW, projectile weakness is very good to this build since it double-dip the poison.

Also, try using the Wrath aura, gives alot of extra DPS! (about 3k)
Last edited by octaldecimal on Sep 8, 2016, 6:45:32 AM
I am confused about Rupture skill since most of the dmg is lightning and chaos. Is Rupture taken bcs of crit chance/multiplier? Also can Endless Munitions be better choice? It gives flat 25% more dmg with its additional projectile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info