[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

How about Shadow (Assassin) class? It will be good choice for that build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
"
Undriuz wrote:
How about Shadow (Assassin) class? It will be good choice for that build?

For this build, Deadeye has more damage because of the decent amount of increased projectile damage.
Last edited by insobyr on Aug 13, 2016, 1:27:48 AM
hey just started leveling this build, pretty good so far.
Are you picking the powerful precision node to circumvent having to take pierce nodes on the tree, thus saving you points? Is additional arrow really not better than powerful precision due to the use of volley fire?

I read on neversinks tornado shot guide that going with a drillneck almost requires you to take endless munitions instead of powerful precision, though i didnt really understand their reasoning tbh lol.
Last edited by okudasai on Aug 15, 2016, 2:19:46 AM
Well, Frost Wall is completed dead. Barrage is now #1 bow skill.
Could you give more explanation and order to level up the ascendancy?????
"
insobyr wrote:
Well, Frost Wall is completed dead. Barrage is now #1 bow skill.

How does the double dipping nerf affect the build? GGG will even nerf it much harder in any coming patches.
"

How does the double dipping nerf affect the build? GGG will even nerf it much harder in any coming patches.

Not much. It's just 10% to 8%. It's not much dmg loose even if you drop poison completely.

What baffles me much more is how the hell I'm gonna level this in the new HC Atlas league.
Will defo play grace, herald of thunder.

And looks like will take start projectile nodes. And maybe respec from them later.
Also looks like 2 unique jewels should be enough. But still to lvl this is challenging in new league.

MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Sep 2, 2016, 3:24:46 PM
can you explain ascendancy?
soo...if I dont wear Cospri's or use poison gem, I can only poison with snakebite gloves right?

How many DPS (on skill) you have? i mean, i have 19k and i think, you have more x2-x3, and i want to know that)) i do all like you (without 2 ac points becourse i have only 6), but my dps is low((

sorry for my Eng ;)

ps https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdwFLQguDY0PqxEvE9oWvxmKGY4byCF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgswcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCOrNDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdTz1VLW69d8mHiYlpirGVNaU5sjG1sbydvO2_ycFJ07XXLdvd343gNeu99dX8rhMWE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpcGmmqbjZu1naqgn6OKpHipbq3Cr-uxAbVItfK9Nr6nwBrBM8HVwzrEos2Yz93TftQj2L3asdrB3aje-OOf51Tn6upi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK-TP8xf6P_rr_3g==?accountName=nikolasun&characterName=Luyseka

Now i have 19k dps (written on the skill), may be ive did skip something?
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
Last edited by nikolasun on Sep 6, 2016, 3:33:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info