[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

I have some questions about this build, I realy dislike the evade mechanics use as main defence for a character, so i wish to make an ES/evade character, did you think it's possible with this build?

I was thinking about switch Cospri's for an Aztiri Splendour, and take in the passive Gosth Reaver and Vaal pact, and so, instead of grabing life and evad, taking life and es, evade and es.

So, did you think it can work?
I would like to know what is the skill or cause of the fire arrows(arrows that fires surround the character) that always occured in your videos? thank you, i love the build.

I want to make a better place for you and for me.
Could you please update this build i really enjoy playing it in 2.6 even if its outdate and need some adjusments it stille make the job. Thanks a lot :)
"
Wing_V wrote:
I would like to know what is the skill or cause of the fire arrows(arrows that fires surround the character) that always occured in your videos? thank you, i love the build.

This is Attack with World of fury on hit :D
I am doing this build and i have some questions about the curse setup. In the video when you did T15 map you didn't used the skills curse setup i only saw you using Barrage, Blink Arrow, Herald of Thunder,Wrath and Bloodrage. Are those skills even doing anything? because i don't see you even using them.
"
I am doing this build and i have some questions about the curse setup. In the video when you did T15 map you didn't used the skills curse setup i only saw you using Barrage, Blink Arrow, Herald of Thunder,Wrath and Bloodrage. Are those skills even doing anything? because i don't see you even using them.

He has the curses linked with curse on hit gems being used by Frenzy and Herald of Thunder. Herald of thunder triggers the curses he has linked to it on every attack, and Frenzy triggers the curses that are linked to it.

The one thing I am curious about is there are 4 curses in this build yet only 2 can be out at a time with Cospri's. How does that interaction work. What is the reasoning behind having 4 when the barrages override the previously cursed mobs from the frenzy?
Indication for 3.0?
Is this 3.0 viable? Really cool build, I'm thinking of using it...
[3.0 update] Double-dipping is officially gone in 3.0 so most of the calculations in this guide are no longer correct, and Voltaxic Rift is no longer recommended neither (barrage is still top bow skill for single target tho!) I decided to keep this guide to show how people abused double-dipping when it was still a thing :)

From the first post...
:(
complete noob question. but you are talking about an enchant for barrage that gives 2 extra arrows. how do i get this enchant? as im thinking this will boost my dps quiet a bit.

regards a fellow ranger that is greatly enjoying your build!

even more noobish question. can one enchant over already enchanted helmets?
as if i have an enchant on my helmet, can i then reenchant the helmet to "destroy" the previous enchantment?
or will i have to get a new version of the helmet im using over and over?

thanks in advance to anyone who would care to help me out :)
Last edited by lightblessed on Nov 2, 2017, 6:47:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info