Developer Q&A Answers

Do you guys test content before releasing it?
I mean, the quantity of shit and bugged content has drastically increased over the last 2 years. It has come to my hear that most alpha got kicked because of a leak, have you recruited new ones? Does this explain why stuff ain't polished on release?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Quantity sells, not quality.
"
Arno92 wrote:
Quantity sells, not quality.
Quality retains
Quantity dont

in a niche market like arpg you want to aim for quality
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Oh, if quantity didn't retain, you could easily sustain the same quality level for PoE in 2009 and for PoE in 2016.

Niche market will never have nearly same quality as mass market. People with highest standards that concentrate in the niche will never pay nearly enough money as huge audience that sees everything for the first time and doesnt compare any given product to a similar one.
Its foolish to even try to go there and attempt to deliver top quality over a prolonged period of time.

I don't see your goal really. If you want to achieve any sort of result, you should be more precise and push demands on a solid ground. No amount of passive aggressive retorts will move it anywhere.

"
Shavronne's Mutant Fish

Wait.

WHAT?
Answer GGG pls! You will make Lab easier or dont? You nerfed alot of thing because of ascendancy passive skills, but if Lab is too hard to finish then those nerfs are so much... Not fun when i go through the whole Labyrinth and after a 2-3 hours run i die at the last Izaro and waste my time and start the whole Lab agian. (It was Cruel.) In Perandus league i had to level up my character to 70+ before i could do Cruel Lab. Where is the balance? There is so much difference between 55 and 70+ maps... The problem is if i count with ascendancy points when i make a build then i have a risk, that i cant finish them (except Normal Lab), but if i dont count with them then no reason to go in but the truth if i dont count with acendancy points then my builds cant reach their maximum potential. So again. You will make Lab easier or dont? (You have no choice, you have to!)
Haha, not a single lab question answered. Way to read the crowd GGG lol.
I am still waiting for a better way to manage microtransactions! I hate the actual system!

In patch 2.4.0 this could be viable!?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Why was Dominating blow the target of so many Skill killing nerfs? i mean, 2.0.0 was a hard hit to the skill but gave logic to leveling it but 2.1 completely killed the skill with a 55% less damage nerf

I asked the design team about this and the explanation was complex and involved the phrase "noob trap". Either way, I hear this skill is slated for a buff in 2.4.0.

Lol that answer

but honestly i doubt thats the real answer

i still think the "we cant find a way to fix bloodline interaction" excuse is more plausible

but cant blame them, better say its intentional than admitting they are powerless

dominating blow never got this fabled 55% less damage nerf you keep bringing up. It clearly states minions deal 35% less damage on the gem. going from 20% less to 35% doesn't equal 55% less.
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
__Z__ wrote:
Nerf to CoC ? and it'll be still powerfull ? like incinerate ?
I already see your nerf : diminishing by 50% the internal cast speed, halving the dps. Then less chances to proc also... I'm casual and never had "real" means to have great stuff, I've done that recently... for my ininerate build then for my CoCs builds... CoCs are good and fun to play but They are not immortal, they are good but not overwhelming of content. So you just basically said that CoC is dead next big patch ?

Seriously this is bad to completely mess up with people each time you nerf something so vastly used... especially when you say that it will remain a "powerfull option" and you know it : it'll not be.

Why do people like you always cry when something gets nerfed... The game is all about adapting and finding new cool builds. It keeps the game fresh and interesting. You cant expect ggg to only care about the permanent leagues.

Idiot! Why people have problem with nerfs?! Because people wanna decide what build they wanna play. If somebody love with CoC, then let them use CoC, instead of force them to build what somebody else prefer. Nobody told for you to play CoC. GGG could make builds without nerfs then u can play with those new builds without nerf others. You have no point to take part of nerfs... only your limited mind!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info