Developer Q&A Answers

"

Thanks i dont need it dont want my loot or something else depend on some idiots. Im very well alone.

Its fine for you, if you are an solo game Fine go for it, but why not let other player´s plainy in Party for loot and Quest´s

"

If you dont like this balance between solo and party playstyle then you can find tons of MMO where guild and party worth "more", but i dont want a game where im forced to partying.

I do Like it but I would love it if Guilds would have more reasons for farmin and a challange for Party / Guild to clear some maps or even Several NPC´s why not?
and you shouldn be forced to play, you should be motivated to play in a Guild and comunicte with the Member´s for Beein Sucessfull, you still may play alone

"

If the game not enough hard for you then create an 1 hp build and play out the game with it... You have a lot of choices, but your limited mind and other game experinces dont leave u to break your habits.

(Intresting thing about you: Joined in July 6, 2016. Im sure you have a lot of game experience...)

I do play this game long enought I joined this forum on 06 of july so no reason to judge me about my "game Experience" while i joined this FORUM few days ago! this Forum is not meant that you are playin or not and for how long! :) think before you write and stop blame others Mr. Standalone
"
coolwhiksy wrote:
"

Thanks i dont need it dont want my loot or something else depend on some idiots. Im very well alone.

Its fine for you, if you are an solo game Fine go for it, but why not let other player´s plainy in Party for loot and Quest´s

You wrote this:
"
coolwhiksy wrote:
Guilds should offer something what you cant get if you are an Solo gamer.

Like in the most games you have to do something for those bonuses and like you see its force you to have a guild where people have to do those things what need for those bonuses. So NO i dont need this sh*t. This game have enough good balance between soloing/partying/guilding. We dont need bigger gap between soloing and partying/guilding and not this the only problem. My experinces about guilds... The most times in all games 1-5% of the guilds collect the best players but not all because there is a guild member limit. So who stayed alone but would enough good to play in the best guilds join to a random guild what is the most time not enough good to get bonuses and it makes the gap between players bigger and those s*ck the most who would be enough good but wouldnt get place in the best guilds because of limit. Thats the reason when guild bonuses dont give huge advantage in other games too. The current state is optimalized. You have some bonuses with guilds but without them you are able to reach your own goal too no matter what.

"
coolwhiksy wrote:

"

If you dont like this balance between solo and party playstyle then you can find tons of MMO where guild and party worth "more", but i dont want a game where im forced to partying.

I do Like it but I would love it if Guilds would have more reasons for farmin and a challange for Party / Guild to clear some maps or even Several NPC´s why not?
and you shouldn be forced to play, you should be motivated to play in a Guild and comunicte with the Member´s for Beein Sucessfull, you still may play alone

If you wanna communicate with your guild or friend or etc. there is forums or ts3. In this game you dont have time in the middle of the fight against the boss to speak from tactic. Its not this game. I said go play with other game if you dont like it. Or find out build combinations discuss it with your mates create them and try out. For example 1 culling strike MF/ 1 buffer / 1 dps. Like i said before you have a lot of choices, but your limited mind and other game experinces dont leave u to break your habits. This game leave you to be creative dont ruin it with idiot ideas.

I would only motivated to play in a guild if i could play with my own clones. That would be the best. Every other way i would be forced.

"
coolwhiksy wrote:

"

If the game not enough hard for you then create an 1 hp build and play out the game with it... You have a lot of choices, but your limited mind and other game experinces dont leave u to break your habits.

(Intresting thing about you: Joined in July 6, 2016. Im sure you have a lot of game experience...)

I do play this game long enought I joined this forum on 06 of july so no reason to judge me about my "game Experience" while i joined this FORUM few days ago! this Forum is not meant that you are playin or not and for how long! :) think before you write and stop blame others Mr. Standalone

Until your playtime isnt evidence i will believe in data. Think before you write and stop blame others Mr. Forceplayerstoplayinparty/guildforbuffsanditemslikeineveryothersh*tgamebecauseiwannaruinallsoloablegame

ui.:To play with this game you have to registrate what leave you to play and write on forums at the same time so you registered on July 6 then you played maximum 2 days. (I know you have other way to play with it but if you have no proof then i will not believe for you.)
Firstly: would there be any possibility to add a "Vanishing Dye" MTX as a Skill Effect MTX?
So that the affected skills don't show visuals.
Specifically for auras & self buffs(heralds, arctic armour...etc).

I'd like my PC to look like a simple, basic, rank & file soldier with maybe 1 special effect - like a flaming sword.

But I can't have that nuanced and subtle look, while drawing attention to that 1 special effect - because whenever I put my auras and heralds on, I light up like a fucking Christmas Tree.

Another thing: instead of more weapon and armour skins, can we get more skill effect MTXs?

Theres a lot of skills that could use some love, I'd like to personally see some "Ghost-Ice" stuff for Herald of Ice and Ice Crasher like you guys have "Ghostflame" stuff for Herald of Ash.

Lastly: could I get some developer feedback on this?
dos GGG intend on adding another feature like vaal but the opposite ex. to purify and item maybe and have to do something similar to vaal orbs but different.

if u going to nerf coc to increase performace then make a % more dmg in the same % of the nerf... then will proc less but the dps wont be changed, this i agree
"
Any spoilers/further hints about the CoC change Chris hinted at? :)

The primary motivation of changing how Cast on Crit works is performance. As you know, it causes vast quantities of spells to trigger, and can bring graphics cards to their knees. While we're working on improving performance in many ways, we're never going to be able to make Cast on Crit run at full speed as long as it works like this. There are also balance concerns with the gem in its current form, so we're probably going to make some big changes to how it functions. Our goal is for it to still be a powerful option, though.

You screw up my character one more 'gin and you won't get another dime from me; right after I see a need for changing my tree in any way that hurts my build, or a need to acquire new items, or worse.. I'll click that good ol' uninstall button and throw up deuces.

Y'all already piss me off enough; as fun as this game is, it's a headache half the time. Go ahead n' give me a good reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info