[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
Spasko wrote:
Thank you for the detailed answer. Here's the thing - I have absolutely no issues at keeping max frenzy charges when mapping - I one-shot almost everything including the boss because of the frost wall. But since uber Izaro is the only real challenge I face atm and I start the fight with him with no frenzy charges at all, I find it difficult to execute the frenzy setup well. Usually I start hitting him with frenzy but as I said I am a relatively new player with bad mechanical skill so I forget either to frost wall him or run away in time and he simply kills me. So I swapped frostbite (which are of no use for me under these circumstances) with rare gloves with life and resistances and I feel they suit my noob playstyle much better :D I kill Izaro much easier when I focus on frostwalling him and bursting him down with lightning arrow, Atziri's promise and the poison which I would not have been able to apply on him with frostbite. The quality of my boots is n/c, such a silly mistake, thank you for pointing it out! What enchant should i look for them? I thought mine was a pretty good one having in mind that I never crit because of the RT. And I've played 2 earthquake builds earlier this league and both of the guides recommended using flame golem at lvl 3 linked to CWDT at level 1, so I'm kinda used to that setup. I may give it a try levelling it up and start casting it manually but again I'm afraid of myself that I will forget to do it when it dies. And of course, the helmet enchant is temporary - it's just what I got after the last uber lab. The best I've had so far is "36% increased immortal call duration" but lost it in an attempt to get one of those you recommend :D Here is the stuff I forgot to link:

Trying to link my jewels from the passive tree slots only messes things up ... maybe next time :D

Fair enough, i guess in your case its really best to use a poison gem then. For uber Izaro/Argus i have posted videos how i deal with them. Decoy totem is of great help there and it gives me enough time to charge up frenzies and place frost walls.

The enchant is not completely useless since we do a fair amount of lightning damage, but relying on shock is not really important and shocking bosses is too difficult with that. It is better to get a leech or regen enchant (leech/regen if youve killed recently) imo.

Its fine to have that golem in the cwdt setup, it takes away another responsibility :D just wanted to say that having him on selfcast is an option too.

Your flasks are good. You can use an augmentation on that stibnite flask :p experimenters, perpetual, ample are good prefixes for flasks. you should also roll your quicksilver flask into [good prefix] "of adrenaline" it gives another 20-30movespeed.

Your amulet is also very good.

Once you feel like you have enough damage, you can also exchange the atziri flask with something more defensive, like a basalt flask, or use a silver flask for onslaught effect, which gives 20% cast, move and attackspeed, which is very good aswell.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
I've seen your videos and can say that my Argus fight is 1:1 but Izaro kills my totem too fast and then comes after me. I have too much room for improvement of my skills as a player but for now I'm completely satisfied with the gear I managed to get and the content I've beaten so far. It was unexpected for sure.
Hi,

thanks for this guide. This char works realy fine! Thumbs up!

GL HF
So many Firsts for me this league and with this build.
I was able to do all T15 maps to completion even twin daresso (minus core)
I am bad at the core fights and it was my first ever attempt i think with a few more trys i could do it with flask swaps and more knowledge.
I just completed my first Uber atziri kill
my reward hue hue hue.
All things considered this is the most fun build I've ever played and the farthest I've ever gone in POE, normally i am rerolling new toons with my brother but this league i decided to take one toon as far as i could.
So being mostly done with the league (not going for 40/40) My rewards were earning about 15 ex total. Having a map pool of many 11-13 maps finding some nice uniques that sold including Heges staff for 1.5ex
Thanks for the great build and tips on Uber fight. I will do her 2 more times if I can buy hopes under 3 ex each.
nevermind, but can't delete post :D
Last edited by clashmt on Aug 24, 2016, 1:14:06 AM
just respecced my eq berserker into this build, loving it so far. still have a lot of jewels to improve and gems to level but the damage is already unreal, mostly thanks to wall+LA

only thing is.. this build's future looks grim imo :D

it abuses a few "broken" things, namely wall+LA, reach of the council, and poison double dipping, all of which are more likely to be nerfed :\
"
just respecced my eq berserker into this build, loving it so far. still have a lot of jewels to improve and gems to level but the damage is already unreal, mostly thanks to wall+LA

only thing is.. this build's future looks grim imo :D

it abuses a few "broken" things, namely wall+LA, reach of the council, and poison double dipping, all of which are more likely to be nerfed :\

Reach isn't necessary, LA+FW can be changed for TS, and poison might be nerfed or might be not. So imho - build will survive and like many others - will evolve, depending what kind of new/changed things will have to face :)

Maybe it won't be so super strong like atm, but for sure will do fine.

BTW What do you think about this new bow revealed today?
Last edited by Scaal on Aug 25, 2016, 9:37:31 AM
hi,

interesting build

however i don't get it, you say "cheap", but the cheapest bows cost 25 to 30 exalt (in standard).

thats not what i call cheap.

Also, would you recommend it for the new league ?
What about that "nerf " ?

thanks
regards
Last edited by frenchlion on Aug 26, 2016, 4:42:08 PM
"
frenchlion wrote:
however i don't get it, you say "cheap", but the cheapest bows cost 25 to 30 exalt (in standard).

Boy you're really struggling to be negative here. Reach is obviously not required. It's a luxury BiS item.

What nerf?
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
frenchlion wrote:

Boy you're really struggling to be negative here. Reach is obviously not required. It's a luxury BiS item.

What nerf?

Exactly! As a starter you can buy really cheap Lioneye's Glare - it allows you to save some skill points on RT, because it's built in it. And Lioneye can roll up to 359 pDPS.

Also - what nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info