[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

edit: disregard
Last edited by Gorgatron on Apr 6, 2017, 6:14:39 PM
"
cmphx wrote:

I am afraid the nerfs hit this build quite hard and I don't think the marauder version will be viable for guardians/shaper without having a dying sun and a +2 barrage projectile helmet :( assassin is so much better than marauder now with death's opus.

sorry for not updating this too much, but with all the nerfs, its hardly good anymore :( it does still deal nice damage, dont get me wrong ,but other builds do better with less investment

Thank you for sharing a very good build, sorry that the nerf hit this build quite hard. However, if I still wanna use Marauder, is it viable to switch to crit build like Assassin and use Death's Opus? I've looked at your Assassin's tree and it's not far from Marauder starting point. Anything that might caused it not possible to do it? Thanks again...
WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FOR 2.6 OR ABOVE: This build is completely broken at the moment, build at your own peril.
hey man., could u maybe if you have some time post a leveling path for the champion/dueliest please?
playing champion as im hardcore

reading comment above saying the dps is not viable for shapper etc
im not to fussed as i will only be farming strands and low level maps. would this build still be ok for that?
Last edited by Dylan2341 on May 1, 2017, 2:00:10 AM
hey man., could u maybe if you have some time post a leveling path for the champion please?
playing champion as im hardcore
Last edited by Dylan2341 on Apr 30, 2017, 8:18:03 PM
Hi dude. This build still viable or assassins is better?
The build is dead, and I'll stop moderating this thread. Thanks to everybody who gave feedback and participated in the discussion.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info