[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
antohha1992 wrote:
What do you think about this build in the next league? I've heard reach of the council will get significant nerf.

I will update the build guide for 2.4 once we got all the information about nerfs and buffs and changes. So basicly after patch notes are published, should be around august 30.

"
Ukkoclap wrote:
Very interesting build. Currently my tooltip damage is much lower is 9k with a 5L reach and 16k with vaal haste + 4 frenzy charges. Currently I have only 2 sockets with jewels with life + projectile damage, so still have more sockets to use but seems like a huge damage difference with mine and yours.

How are you able to get 27k unbuffed and 47k full buffed?

Current gear:
Spoiler

Your added chaos gem is only level 13, which is terrible. A lot of damage is coming from that gem, so getting it to at least 18 will give you lots of damage. Crafting flat added chaos onto ring/amulet also help with dps quite abit.

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:
"
antohha1992 wrote:
What do you think about this build in the next league? I've heard reach of the council will get significant nerf.

I will update the build guide for 2.4 once we got all the information about nerfs and buffs and changes. So basicly after patch notes are published, should be around august 30.

"
Ukkoclap wrote:
Very interesting build. Currently my tooltip damage is much lower is 9k with a 5L reach and 16k with vaal haste + 4 frenzy charges. Currently I have only 2 sockets with jewels with life + projectile damage, so still have more sockets to use but seems like a huge damage difference with mine and yours.

How are you able to get 27k unbuffed and 47k full buffed?

Current gear:
Spoiler

Your added chaos gem is only level 13, which is terrible. A lot of damage is coming from that gem, so getting it to at least 18 will give you lots of damage. Crafting flat added chaos onto ring/amulet also help with dps quite abit. Still missing a good portion of damage, does most damage come from added chaos and having it 20q?

It's abit better now, I'm at 26k with vaal haste + frenzy charges and 16k unbuffed. I got all the damage nodes from the tree already, besides shadow nodes since im following your new tree. Still missing 5 jewel sockets.
Last edited by Ukkoclap on Aug 17, 2016, 1:15:56 PM
HI iv'e been playing your build for a bit now and it the strongest thing iv'e ever played the DPS is amazing. im currently level 86 with 5997 life and im wondering how you get like 7k

here is my gear flasks and jewels :D I am having a great time and hope I could get some help :D
"
Dratax9 wrote:
HI iv'e been playing your build for a bit now and it the strongest thing iv'e ever played the DPS is amazing. im currently level 86 with 5997 life and im wondering how you get like 7k

here is my gear flasks and jewels :D I am having a great time and hope I could get some help :D

wow, excellent gear ! you can maybe reroll that silver flask to have a more useful suffix like "of heat" or "of warding" because right now you have 2x "of reflexes"

I reached 7k with the new tree that i was posting ( skipping shadow damage nodes and using life instead). main reason why you have less life is because i have 5-7% life rolled on all my jewels, that is alot of life in the end and should push you closer to 7k. If you are berserker you dont need that much damage on jewels so just life + 1 other good stat can help alot.

oh and also i am lvl93 so i have more base life + more points to spend on life
Last edited by cmphx on Aug 17, 2016, 3:44:16 PM
So I'm playing this build and have had more fun with it running fast (despite no 6l queen of the forest)
and clearing maps really quickly and doing any boss (minus core) I just have not tried yet.
So after about 25 normal atziri runs this league (never done her before this) I decided to try my hand at Uber, I farmed all the pieces myself so it did not cost me that much to try.
I failed in the fight after the first split phase, I found it difficult to dodge the flameblasts all the while trying to maintain frenzy stacks and frostwall on her to dps.
I watched the video of you doing uber with a white bow and tabula but you used barrage. Should I switch to it for the uber fight because of the hectic nature of the fight?
Also would having a ruby flask and swapping our grace for purity of fire be an option to try and survive a flameblast i fail to dodge?
Spoiler
"
AutoQQ wrote:
So I'm playing this build and have had more fun with it running fast (despite no 6l queen of the forest)
and clearing maps really quickly and doing any boss (minus core) I just have not tried yet.
So after about 25 normal atziri runs this league (never done her before this) I decided to try my hand at Uber, I farmed all the pieces myself so it did not cost me that much to try.
I failed in the fight after the first split phase, I found it difficult to dodge the flameblasts all the while trying to maintain frenzy stacks and frostwall on her to dps.
I watched the video of you doing uber with a white bow and tabula but you used barrage. Should I switch to it for the uber fight because of the hectic nature of the fight?
Also would having a ruby flask and swapping our grace for purity of fire be an option to try and survive a flameblast i fail to dodge?
Spoiler

The fight is kinda hectic, thats true. It takes a while to practice. What i do is the following:

For split phase, stand in the middle, be sure to use frenzy just before so youre at full stack with 9-10sec duration.
- wait for the split phases to show up so you can see which one is the mirror add
- cast all frost walls on a nonmirror add
- place the decoy totem on the side of the screen (left or right) that way, the flameblast clone will often target the totem instead, making the fight very safe
- once the fight starts, shoot frenzy once to curse the clone that has frost walls on it
- spam down the add. should only take a second or two
- split phase is over. immediately attack atziri with normal frenzy again to keep up charges

I wouldnt swap out grace. Evasion helps alot against spears. You can try to get a queen of the forest and just use a 5L main attack, because the 6th link (faster projectiles) is mainly a quality of life thing and not mandatory. The extra movement speed is just incredibly superamazingly great for uber atziri fight because it allows you to react faster to flameblasts etc.

I hope that helps you. Its also about experience and you can practice that with normal atziri.

If you can wait a bit, i have another uber set ready and i probably will post a video of a run when I update the build for 2.4 / standard economy, i have some ideas to post.
Thank you for the tips. I have a 5l queen but was not useing it for the dps sake.
I will give it a shot and run some more normals and play like every flameblast is uber and would kill me, also i have not thought to use the totem in split phase i did not know she would target it with FB.
Thanks again.
best build of the league imo,
personally rt bow is jz sexy ^^
Bought a Reach finally after saving up for a week or so; also replaced my QotF with a 5L version and was able to drop GMP for Void Manip which was a big boost to DPS. In a nice twist of fate, my first map after buying Reach had two Exalted Orb drops. It was like a glitch in the Matrix; they were also my first EX drops thus far the entire season.
what bow would you use for this build after reach of the council inevitably gets nerfed for next league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info