[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

After killing every map boss and serveral deathless uber atziri kills i have come to the conclusion that this build is quite good. Therefore, thanks for the guide. :-)

I am excited whether you come up with something for the next season.
Thanks Bjorn_Angannon and cmphx

I managed to use that video to filter for some less end game gems and found a couple that suited me at this level and my currency situation.

Last night I completed the merciless lab (first time ever, woohoo!) I tried the Council but died on the last portal with about 5% to go, harsh but I'll hopefully get it next time :)

I'll be trying uber lab soonish.

Thanks again for your help guys
This build has been great. I rolled Merc lab and killed normal Atziri twice solo this weekend; neither accomplishment is impressive, but they were both firsts for me (have not played since Warbands). I'm currently sitting on ~3.5 EX. Want to grind out another 0.5 EX or so and pick up a 5L Reach before trying Uber Lab / Uber Atziri. With the anticipated Reach nerf before ST migration, prices have been dropping steadily; I'll never play ST so may as well dump the currency and test out the "final" build before this season ends.
Thx for the build, already really fun to play, although i'm only at the beginning of the late game !

Noob question : how do u generate endurance charges with this build for immortal call ?

Ty ! :)
"
Silvernights wrote:
Thx for the build, already really fun to play, although i'm only at the beginning of the late game !

Noob question : how do u generate endurance charges with this build for immortal call ?

you dont, immortal call works even if you dont have any endurance charges, because it has a base duration of 0.4 seconds.

if you want longer immortal calls, you can manually cast enduring cry
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
great build thx for the work from me too,

only 1 question. why u only did spec into acrobatic and left phase acreobatic emty? isnt it also rly good?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
great build thx for the work from me too,

only 1 question. why u only did spec into acrobatic and left phase acreobatic emty? isnt it also rly good?

hey please read my posts lol i think i have answered your question already 4 times.

so here is my answer :

"
cmphx wrote:
i do not need phase acrobatics. if you like it, skip a jewel socket and use it. I simply have never encountered a situation where i wished i had it.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Last edited by cmphx on Aug 16, 2016, 11:24:56 AM
"
cmphx wrote:
"
Silvernights wrote:

you dont, immortal call works even if you dont have any endurance charges, because it has a base duration of 0.4 seconds.

if you want longer immortal calls, you can manually cast enduring cry

Oh, many thanks dude, i absolutely did not know this ! And thx again for the great build and fun. :)
What do you think about this build in the next league? I've heard reach of the council will get significant nerf.
Last edited by antohha1992 on Aug 16, 2016, 2:25:31 PM
Very interesting build. Currently my tooltip damage is much lower is 9k with a 5L reach and 16k with vaal haste + 4 frenzy charges. Currently I have only 2 sockets with jewels with life + projectile damage, so still have more sockets to use but seems like a huge damage difference with mine and yours.

How are you able to get 27k unbuffed and 47k full buffed?

Current gear:

Last edited by Ukkoclap on Aug 17, 2016, 3:19:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info