Developer Questions and Answers

What are your thoughts on adding a kill counter, just for fun?

I think it would be best to have one per character and one that is a sum for the entire account.

It doesn't have to update instantaneously if you are concerned about a performance hit.
Last edited by dan7 on Jun 29, 2016, 1:30:31 PM
Do you intend to add ruthless back to the game, so we can do the whole shit 4 times?
/sarcasm

no, seriously now

-can we remove cruel
-can we make 6 Linking a guarantee, say after 3000 fuses? (maybe add a counter top right)
-can we make items mirrorable only once, thus BOTH will become mirrored?
-bring back eternals? make droprate like 1/10 that of chaos
-make exalt droprate like 5 times, if not 10 times more common... will make them worth a tenth, true but then exiles actually CRAFT!

-can we remove Leo, as a whole? oh, while you're at it, can you remove chaos+poison too? remove some powercreep, therefore make crafting fun again and worth the effort/cost.

No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Jun 29, 2016, 1:44:35 PM
Would you consider adding some sort of faster way to locate the remaining monsters in a map when their numbers dwindle? It can be quite tedious locating that last mob at times. Maybe a simple Tora arrow when we type /remaining would rock.
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
Raudram wrote:
Will you guys stop the power creep and rebalance the game? We don't need more content with the current state of things, I believe this should be a priority.

This is kind of my question as well, but let me elaborate:

How do you feel about the current level of player power? Some specific examples:
- Oneshotting Uber Atziri while wearing a Tabula
- Poison double-dipping via delivery tags (projectile/trap/mine damage etc)
- CoC Discharge getting a massive buff with the recent change to Unrelenting
- Frost Wall collision cheese
- An increasing amount of support gems with "more damage"

Unquestionably, these things hurt build diversity since they allow single-button gameplay, which displaces many forms of slower, more tactical gameplay (totems, summons, multicursing, etc). How do you plan to counter this trend? (Please don't say "increase monster HP/damage across the board")
Last edited by suszterpatt on Jun 29, 2016, 1:46:10 PM
How come there isn't a spear item?

The closest thing we have is the Judgement Staff... but it's not a spear. Is it too awkward mechanically or just an aesthetic choice? I see that there is a microtransaction for a spear skin though...

I want to recreate a spear/javelin build (*smiles inwardly to the glory days of Javazons*).
Is there any plan to remove Freezing Pulse's ability to overlap with support gems like LMP and GMP since shotgunning is no longer possible with that skill? It may be a quality of life change, along with a fix to awkward collisions with terrain such as wall collision and elevation collision in certain layouts.

Also, some MTX's for Freezing Pulse might be quite nice.
"
UpGrayDDeR wrote:
Will we ever get a Stash sorting option or auto stash sort?

+1!

Oh pretty please implement this ^^
Hi,

What were the reasons to implement the currencies as items? What inspired you for doing that?
What other creative ways are you guys at GGG making changes that allow for more repeatability at the end game content? Although maps are different in terms of difficulty, since the layouts do not change to much, it makes for stale game play.

Although leveling new characters each "season" and playing new builds is fun. I feel like getting to level 90 fairly quickly, and not having a ton else to do besides farm currency, get's a bit repetitive and does not feel like a valuable use of your time since in the next season your efforts don't transfer over. (I understand the season unique's are an attempt at feeling more rewarded for each season, but what else?)

PS. Love your game, have supported it for years by mouth and financially.
Is there a possibilty for implementing a min/max roll tooltip for stats ingame?
Like holding alt for the item level.

This would make it way easier to get an idea about how good the stats on a item are and not require to look them up, especially for casual players that can't remember the rolls by heart.

Example of belt stat:
+65 To Maximum Life (3 - 99)
+35% To Cold Resistance (6 - 48)
14% Reduced Enemy Stun Threshold (5 - 15)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info