Developer Questions and Answers

Will we have , one day (soon I hope) a in-game auction house .. you could limit the number of items a individual player can list to the size of a tash tab , with a side stash where we could go collect the currencies from our sells or just implement a mail box ... after all those years your trade system as barely improved and I think alot of player would appreciate a AH , just for starting a new charachter having a Auctioneer in Lioneye's watch to buy our low lvl uniques instead of qhispering 15 different players and going in each of their HO to give them 2-3 Alt or a alch ( this guy prob had to leave his map to sell you this ) well that's it :)
Are there any improvements coming to the client so we can run the many different builds that make the game run at 5 fps or not run at all??

for example CoC - Summoner or any Vaal cyclone character.

Or perhaps the solution is that you need the option to turn of effects from party memebers? Kinda like what they have in the game called AION - i remember you press F12 to make players - skill effects vanish
Last edited by Grekenfailed on Jun 29, 2016, 11:46:33 AM
Since the lab is actually driving players and financial support away because it's basically a different game style, why do you gate core character development mechanics, as the ascendency points, behind it instead of just having it as optional content for those that want to play it because they enjoy it?
"
Julchiar wrote:
What is the point of background loading if the client can't run (freezes) while assets aren't loaded?

Shouldn't they be replaced by placeholder graphics or just be invisible before being loaded, instead of freezing the game/creating stuttery gameplay?

Also will there ever be low quality art assets available as a download option to reduce client load? It seems inefficient to load high quality assets, just to filter them down to the preferred texture quality option.

i have the same questions.
Will we ever get a Stash sorting option or auto stash sort?
"
poeFan2 wrote:
Can't you guys create a realm where no trading is allowed and substantially increase the drop rates? Essentially making the game playable self found. I can see how that can hurt GGG's business, but you guys could make it so that the player has to pay monthly to play on that realm. I would totally pay. The realm would have hardcore mode etc. It would be all the same except for the trading and drop rates. Please do that. If you guys think I'm alone on this, why don't you make a poll to see how many players would pay for that? I assure you there's more people interested in this than you think. Please, please, pretty please consider this suggestion.

While I agree with your suggestion.. how would this impact GGG business? The only way they make money is through cash shop purchases. How would having a self-found only 'realm' impact that?
"
poeFan2 wrote:
Can't you guys create a realm where no trading is allowed and substantially increase the drop rates? Essentially making the game playable self found. I can see how that can hurt GGG's business, but you guys could make it so that the player has to pay monthly to play on that realm. I would totally pay. The realm would have hardcore mode etc. It would be all the same except for the trading and drop rates. Please do that. If you guys think I'm alone on this, why don't you make a poll to see how many players would pay for that? I assure you there's more people interested in this than you think. Please, please, pretty please consider this suggestion.

pffff lol...pay2play a F2P game? no thanx
Is there any specific reason to not have maraketh uniques created by supporters, or it is just that you already have plans for all of them?
I have 2 questions.

Will there be another PoE Comic?
Maybe one that follows an exile or some other character from unrevealed lore?

Will the Evasion mechanic get a workover so that it will be more effective(in its own way) when compared to armour and ES since the way its now its a little to luck-based from my own expirience.

Many thanks in advance!!
Instead of the current loading system which loads things in the background on the main menu and then causes the client to seize up if you load in before it's done, why don't you make it so that on the main menu it pre-loads the last area you were in or the area you're going to load into as your most played character only?
Seems like a good way to avoid the performance problems we're still having with the new loading system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info