Developer Questions and Answers

Will you guys ever add a Mailbox or make a better Auction House system?
Another one:

when will you finally add the 3d art for Kongor's Undying Rage?
"
Freeeeez wrote:
Is it possible to get league-specific unique items through divination cards, that grant a generic type of items (e.g. Unique Ring)? Are there some kind of restictions?

Yes, league-specific uniques can be granted from div cards with generic rewards (ie. Jack in the Box can give Scold's Bridle, Hubris can give Shav's Revelation, etc.)
What are your favourite unique items? And why them?
Do you prefer the average cookie-cutter meta builds or the weird ones that are built around certain rarely used uniques?
Do you have a tree named the "Skill-tree" on your office grounds? If no, why not?

I doubt any of these will get answered... oh well, whatever.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
With things like lab being added to the game,where you cannot just leave and trade, will we be seeing some kinda of trade system that allows players to trade while not in the hideout? I can't tell you how many orbs I've missed b/c someone didn't want to wait.
GGG I have a real question that i really like to get a respond! Why don't make UBER MAP.What i mean:
1.Will be crafted by some currency + uniques maybe.
2.Will have only map bosses/exiles/wardbads/torments (only unique monsters)
Will be fun and challangetive map so you can try limits of your character,but you got really nice drops instead.
:) I hope you will answer this.
thx for giving us the opportunity to ask questions. Mine is:

How do you receive community feedback from a standardization and global population standpoint (excluding reddit, forums)

For example: if you want to see what the community believes about a specific topic, which are your main info sources>? Because from a business perspective an in-game poll would be more representative of what the gaming community believes than posting on forum/or reddit.

Thank you
So i have this one question that has been bothering me for a long time now.
Around a year ago i found a fishing rod and i was told to get a rhoa feather and use it as bait. I bought one and it was fairly expensive, the fishing just does not pay off enough. Are you planning on buffing it? Maybe add more fishes? More unique rods?
-
Last edited by blucynder on Aug 8, 2016, 9:53:38 AM

1.) Summoners:
Will there be a QoL Improvement of Minion Gems? The Mechanics Thread showed that there are still some complains on how Summon Spells and the minions itself work. Additionally there is no chance to get reliable dates of Minion Damage and so on. And mostly all Summoners complain about the Summon Spirit Gem. Will there be an Improvement that the Gem reminds which Spirits are used? (Especially after closing the game while Spirits are still alive).

2.) QoL:
Are there Plans for a long-term Quality of Live Improvement? Especially in Netcoding.

3.) Hideouts:
Is there any Chance that New Masters will be added to the Game? Speaking of the possibilities to obtain new Hideouts based on some of the Act 4 Tile Sets.
Will there be a way to Invite Tatsuni into my Hideout (so that I can trade in the cards without visiting Highgate)? Thinking of a similar mechanic as it is used with leo, the first time you meet Tatsuni in Highgate (Normal Act4) you have an option to invite him as a 'free' Master into the Hideout.Will there be new (free) Hideout Items based on Act 4 Tile-Sets?

4.) League Only Uniques
Will there be any Chance to bring back 'League Only' uniques into the Core Game (other than using specific mods on Zana Device)?

I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Jun 29, 2016, 10:59:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info