Developer Questions and Answers

"
sunleonid wrote:
My wife left me.

Do you devs still find the game fun after having access to the god-mode debugging tools?

Also, what trading QoL improvements are underway at the moment?

GGG can you get a new wife to this guy? It doesn't matter if It looks like a mix of an orc and Izaro. It also doesn't have to be entirely living. We can't be picky here.
Can't you guys create a realm where no trading is allowed and substantially increase the drop rates? Essentially making the game playable self found. I can see how that can hurt GGG's business, but you guys could make it so that the player has to pay monthly to play on that realm. I would totally pay. The realm would have hardcore mode etc. It would be all the same except for the trading and drop rates. Please do that. If you guys think I'm alone on this, why don't you make a poll to see how many players would pay for that? I assure you there's more people interested in this than you think. Please, please, pretty please consider this suggestion.
i got a guild with 100 ppl. i created guild at the first day after beta version in 2013. First day!!! after years and years still guild setting is same!

guild stash management is very weak. we cant control who took and put items on guild stash. we need a log system. pls guilds have big problems. i am tired opening titles for this.

i think a log system and last online time setting for players will be very usefull.

generally problems are:

1-leader,officer and member levels arent enough. need 1-2 new levels like "new player" to control guild stash and player in guild. we dont want "new players " have same rights with member while using guild stash.

2-leader should give his rights to another officer to control guild while leader is offline. Officer could have same rights if leader wants it.

3- need a guild stash log system. we exchange items from guild stash but a few times at this exchange another person took these items and we cant find who did this.

4- some ppl make a break playing game and we cant understant who gave up game. because we cant see last online time of players. very easy but i cant understant GGG doesnt want to do this...

pls , hear our voice. from 2013 we got huge problems because of this system!
we hate current guild system. why doesnt GGG care it? =(

Who is/was the great Meginord of the north? Any chances of we seeing more about him in the game?
Yeah i have a question , when u gonna stop to nerf legacy's? what will be next time ? soultaker ?shavrone?

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Jun 29, 2016, 11:23:19 AM
What are your current plans for implementing the guild-run/owned, custom leagues?

Can you give an approximate (ball-park) ETA on these?
Are dragons ever going to make an appearance in the game - and if so, when?
I just have a simple question, will there be a race season soon?
Is there a crafting recipe which uses albino rhoa feathers?

If not, are there any plans to implement a recipe or other practical use for the item in the future?
Will we ever see the return of a PvP league such as cut throat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info