Developer Questions and Answers

1. How much time we need to wait until some really trade improvments like auction house or something similar?

2. Why u put MoM next to witch in passive tree if its unable to use with energy shield? It would good to use with it. Witches dont have much armor/evasion or block/dodge, but they have alot mana. It would be logic to let them use with energy shield.

3. Why u nerfed spark after months? I would try it out in this league but after nerfs i changed my mind. Any chance we get back the early spark?

4. Why u favorize builds? Wouldnt better a game with more and more competitive build instead of some what GGG favorize? For example the spark. U nerfed it after months so it wouldnt had incredible high damage/bug. So u nerfed because u want player to change their builds. Pls forgot nerfs and let players to decide which build they wanna use and u concentrate only to create more builds with more way to build them and increase their complexity.

5. Could u reduce the difficulty of Labyrinth? I mean exactly the Cruel, but a little nerf would good for Mericless too.
Last edited by ShinigamiKller on Jun 29, 2016, 7:55:35 AM
hi guys, hope you all well..

i'm gonna ask one question.

do you guys have plans to add expansion pack / or PoE sequel that's entirely different world from today PoE.?

i mean, literally another world, not some add on act 5 or 6 etc.

i would love to see that..
I really liked the comics, will you be doing more of those?

Can you comment on the future of Navali and prophecy as core content?

Can we get a gore portal effect?

Can guild permissions get a QoL update? Right now a member can accidentally invite someone who can raid the stash and only be kicked by the leader.

Are you working on any other games? I'd really like to see your take on a shooter.
Last edited by Vedgy on Jun 29, 2016, 7:58:49 AM
Are there plans for improved golem AI, so they don't charge and aggro everything and anything? Maybe let us have an AI switch between passive follow and aggressive?
Last edited by Bosscannon on Jun 29, 2016, 7:59:31 AM
"
Zom3ie666 wrote:
i know that you are hosted on IBM SoftLayer : why IBM?

when ggg started their business, softlayer still was a privately owned companny in dallas. ibm aquired it in mid 2013.

switching providers is always a risky operation and it all went fine basically until they messed up big in the beginning of perandus league.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I WANT FLAILS IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"no great man lives in vain"
Thomas Carlyle

my ranger : /954868
Question: Will any of this ever be addressed?

1:The chat box is terrible can we please get the ability to break the chat into wipers guild party and general? I mean I get PMed all the time and it is always swept away in a see of people spamming selling offers in trade chat. also a resize function would be awesome. Infact if you could just copy and past FF14's chat layout that would be a HUGE improvement over the current chat options.

2:Auction house plz. Look I know you don't like the idea of automatic trading but honestly i have been playing for years and traded with tons of people and the transaction never went any farther then. "thx glhf" not to mention you have to actively stop playing your game to take care of money stuff. It is annoying and honestly nerve racking. It also gets really bad when you message someone with your price and they think there item is made of gold so you should pay 12EX more then what its worth. Like don't tell me to offer and then when i try to haggle, rage into infinity. What I'm saying is what ever you think it is doing it's not also with a websight like poe.trade we basically have an auction house...that i have to actively leave your game to use...AND then message people who might be busy...and then get yelled at because they wanted 12EX for a 5-link Death's harp.

3:Teach me to play your game. POE HATES new people. That is how I feel about POE. When a game is competently made, the game teaches you how to play it as you go along. your game does not. If I have to go look up ZiggyD just to learn the basics of the game you have failed in conveying to me how I should play your game and no I don't mean just a word dump at the beginning I mean a real Tutorial. One that teaches you as you come across different things. You get a fusion orb and open your menu? you should have a word bubble linking to info on currency and how it works. You pick up a weapon with sevrial slots and links? Link to info about skills and links and slots.

4:I am OCD, Can I PLEASE organize my micro tranactions tab? I hate having 5 pieces of armor spread across 12 MT tabs.
Are next leagues going to be any hard and challenging such as leagues like Invansion and Beyond ?

Game with Talisman, Perandus and Prophecy feel kind of boring with no real content.

And do not just look at what i say, check all HC ladder racers who actually ignore most of new content and just try to rush 100
"
vio wrote:
"
Zom3ie666 wrote:
i know that you are hosted on IBM SoftLayer : why IBM?

when ggg started their business, softlayer still was a privately owned companny in dallas. ibm aquired it in mid 2013.

switching providers is always a risky operation and it all went fine basically until they messed up big in the beginning of perandus league.

any plan to try to move?

do you mean that GGG started POE directly in the cloud?

thx for the answer
Aim for the head
Are Custom Leagues still planned content? Any idea on when work on that feature may begin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info