Developer Questions and Answers

We asked for an option to turn off rain for years. Mostly because of the terrible fps drops. Since 2.3 and the new loading system, I'm constantly crashing/disconnecting when entering an instance with rain (and this is super tedious before the end of uber lab). The only thing that helps is to restart PoE client. Why you don't want to implement such a simple thing, it must be just one boolean variable... The same thing is with "extra gore". Do you really prefer "nice atmosphere" over "game is unplayable"? I'm sorry if I'm too harsh, but crashing several times per game session is really tedious...
Started: July 16, 2013
Achievements: 84/84
Prophecy: 40/40
Perandus: 37/40
Any chance to see a Crossbow category weapon in the future ?
RACES WHEN
DESCENT WHEN
1 HR RUSH WHEN
LEDGE WHEN
WHEEEEEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0
When are we getting something similar to an auction house? People just don't like the "player interaction" they are currently getting from poe.trade
Are you going to invest some money into new character animations in the near future? I would really love to see shapeshifting or melee skills which feels like melee skills one day. Thanks.
Last edited by Langhun on Jun 29, 2016, 5:59:31 AM
Have you thought of gap closer passives for melee characters?
I mained a claw frenzy melee and it struggles at competing with other skills and builds in terms of damage and clear speed. A "jump to target" passive would be a massive boost for non- aoe skills.
How are you going to develop non-aoe skills to compete with other skills for clear speed? Flicker strike not included
Last edited by Higglefrizz on Jun 29, 2016, 6:01:44 AM
"
Zephryl wrote:
Game-related Questions:

2) There's been a lot of work put into the Lore in this game, would it be possible to have some sort of "Codex" Hideout Decoration where you could peruse obtained lore objects at your own leisure? It's a bit of a pain only being able to see parts of the lore once per playthrough, or in the case of saving the Scion once ever. (I was thinking it could maybe be a reward for the "All Ears" Achievement or similar).

I absolutely love this idea. Please ?
Showing DPS for some skills... Are we ever gonna get this?

It would be nice to see actually see if your zombies deal more dmg with support x or support y and not having to guess... Same goes for lots of other stuff like righteous fire...

And yeah, I'm totally aware that the REAL dps depends on defense of the enemy etc. But still, at least we'd have a way to see if a support gem even WORKS which isn't always as obvious as you'd like :P

Also, will 2.4 address the end-game content in terms of finally gating content by difficulty and not chance? :P
How do you feel about the Raise Spectre gem? I see that every active streamer that is a summoner have issues with how it works in its current state.
Are there any plans on making some qol changes for this skill?
What about permanent Self Found league or permanent Self Found exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info