Developer Questions and Answers

can you make the Death Oath with ES or at least some ES?

can we have a green Cyclone MTX? only red and blue there.

Anti
Have you guys at GGG discussed the problem that are beeing adressed in this thread?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216

For alot of new players and especially players with a lil bit of ping problems this is a big problem.

I think there are tons of people waiting for some kind of response to this.

Cheers GGG!
Last edited by Iblisx on Jun 29, 2016, 4:38:38 PM
I will buy all supporter packs till year 3000 if GGG will FIX those AMD RADEON graphic stutters and freezes. When it will be fixed ffs?
When GGG will buy normal graphic engine?
Those stutters and lags went from unbearable to impossible after last update.
1. stronbox
2. devourer spawn
3. necromancer ressurects
4. dischargers
5. souless eye
6. devourer effect
... and many more omg I'm so frustrated
Any chance of Set items or runeword like items? they dont have to be overpowered just a way to make low to mid gear when you arent finding uniques while lvling
IGN:SYVRUS
1 quick question

Does Blast Rain benefit from projectile weakness curse?
Do you have any intention to translate the game to another language?, I would like to have this game in spanish for example
quite some time ago, flicker strike quality was crit chance, somehow, I still keep wondering why it was changed?
in addition, at the same time, additional accuracy got the same rework, same reason?
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Standard is dead to me and many others. Because after years of playing challenge leagues, I have hundreds of remove only tabs. Will it ever be possible to vendor, or just DELETE a remove only tab all at once?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Regarding Raise Spectre, wouldn't it be a nice idea to be able to revive stronger monsters? Perhaps this would require a completely different gem, or maybe even a unique gem or vaal gem. It's a little frustrating not ever to be able to revive the stronger rare monsters. Thanks!
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Do you plan in a near futur to add a bug tracking tool directly ingame ?
I'm pretty sure it could help both players and GGG.

That already exists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info