I LOL at people who say POE is dead

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Has anyone seen the twitter account of Stephanie Krutsick?

She is a producer at Blizzard. Anyways there are many disturbing rants she make daily and disturbing retweets she keeps retweetig from crazy far left extremists. She also seems to be some kind of far left extremist aswell cursing and calling everyone a racist who does not agree with her far left extremist views.

For example she is very upset at UK leaving the EU and calls the UK racist for doing so, which means she is upset at democracy.

This represents what Blizzard has become the kind of people they hire after watching the behavior of this woman I am not even going to buy Overwatch. I will stay very far from Blizzard games now it is clear what they have become.

Or: Blizzard is kind of awesome, "allowing" their employees to express their thoughts (while she is clearly stating that these are HER thoughts and that they are in no way connected to Blizzard. But you just ignored that, i guess).
I've read some of her tweets. She is making some points. Pretty fierce and emotional, but okay. At least she is having an oppinion. Btw: If she falls under your definition of a far left extremist, all hope is lost XD
It could be funny. But it is too sad.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
Namcap wrote:
PoE and D3 are completely different games, in a similar genre but with different audience. The more power creep in PoE the closer it is coming to D3. But D3 is fun for a short time when seasons start. Completely different pace to PoE, combat mechanics and dynamics etc. If the only thing you enjoy in ARPGs is trading, then D3 isn't for you. If you're looking to kill hordes of monsters and feeling generally really powerful, it does the job. Both games offer different things and have strengths and weaknesses. Neither are perfect.

If you haven't played D3 in years and only think back to the AH days, then you really can't make any comments and comparisons between the games.

Agreed
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Has anyone seen the twitter account of Stephanie Krutsick?

She is a producer at Blizzard. Anyways there are many disturbing rants she make daily and disturbing retweets she keeps retweetig from crazy far left extremists. She also seems to be some kind of far left extremist aswell cursing and calling everyone a racist who does not agree with her far left extremist views.

For example she is very upset at UK leaving the EU and calls the UK racist for doing so, which means she is upset at democracy.

This represents what Blizzard has become the kind of people they hire after watching the behavior of this woman I am not even going to buy Overwatch. I will stay very far from Blizzard games now it is clear what they have become.

Or: Blizzard is kind of awesome, "allowing" their employees to express their thoughts (while she is clearly stating that these are HER thoughts and that they are in no way connected to Blizzard. But you just ignored that, i guess).
I've read some of her tweets. She is making some points. Pretty fierce and emotional, but okay. At least she is having an oppinion. Btw: If she falls under your definition of a far left extremist, all hope is lost XD
It could be funny. But it is too sad.

you know the funny thing about these people are that if you would be the one "expressing" your views like that on twitter with your real name and they would see it, they would bombard your boss with emails of how racist you are and how you hate certain religion people and you would be fired while they would be celebrating a "victory" of removing another "bigot racist" from the world, double standards are fun arent they?
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 28, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Never ever heard path of exile is dying :')

And i bet it never will be! with all the updates and new awesome leagues/content path of exile will always be loved and played by masses. i know i would always stay loyal to this game and keep on playing :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
idrgz wrote:

you know the funny thing about these people are that if you would be the one "expressing" your views like that on twitter with your real name and they would see it, they would bombard your boss with emails of how racist you are and how you hate certain religion people and you would be fired while they would be celebrating a "victory" of removing another "bigot racist" from the world, double standards are fun arent they?

You could pretty much define this subtype of the human race with 'double standards' :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
So I got my full legendary set and was like WTF do I do now?

Do you realize that getting to max lvl and earning your first set is like leveling to lvl 40 in poe, you've seen only few parts of the game.

What to do now? Well, farming others set if the one you got "for free" is not the one you wanted, earn legendarys wich synergizes with it, begin to push some greater rifts, earn leg gems and level them, earn Ancients legendary stuff with the right stats, enchant them. Of course craft max lvl gem for all your stuff. Cube all (at least usefull) legendary powers.

Well its gonna take at least ten's of hours doing that.

Now you can keep pushing greater rift and try to get ranked (alone or in 2/3/4's) if you enjoy competition. (well you cant go for the top ranks <100 since those are all taken by parangon 5000+ non stop botters(and surely a few kids who play all day for months))

POE is a great game, i just dont understand the need to spit on D3 when you play POE, i mean, at least if you actually played the game to its full extent you could say its shit if you think so, but lots of people are juste "hating" (god, i hate that expression) for the sake of it. (and of course implying "their" game is better)
Last edited by Benchstress on Jun 29, 2016, 2:14:40 PM
"
Benchstress wrote:
"

Do you realise that getting to max lvl and earning your first set is like leveling to lvl 40 in poe, you've seen only a few part of the game.

What to do now? Well, farming others set if the one you got "for free" is not the one you wanted, earn legendarys wich synergizes with it, begin to push some greater rifts, earn leg gems and level them, earn Ancients legendary stuff with the right stats, enchant them. Of course craft max lvl gem for all your stuff. Cube all (at least usefull) legendary powers.

Now you can keep pushing greater rift and try to get ranked (alone or in 2/3/4's) if you enjoy competition. (well you cant go for the top ranks <100 since those are all taken by parangon 5000+ non stop botters(and surely a few kids who play all day for months))

POE is a great game, i just dont understand the need to spit on D3 when you play POE, i mean, at least if you actually played the game to its full extent you could say its shit if you think so, but lots of people are juste "hating" (god, i hate that expression) for the sake of it. (and of course implying "their" game is better)

I would say a large portion of the PoE playerbase were mad at D3/Blizz because it wasn't the game they were expecting it to be. Even after all this time, they still seem to hold that grudge, and feel the need to re-visit their hate for the game.

What I don't get is that they have a game (PoE) that they wanted D3 to be? Then again, seeing all the negativity on the forums, I guess not?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
idrgz wrote:

Take a look at her account. She fights the fight. She seems pretty communicative and not like some kind of snitch. But maybe you know something that i don't know about her? You are assuming things. Do that. I don't do it. There are people in the world like you described them. But there are also people who would stab you or beat the shit out of you for being black / gay / white / jewish / christian / muslim and so on. Or people that would love to discuss openly and fair. So what is your point? We are billions. So the chances are high that we are living among angels and demons in human form. And everything between. Deal with it. But if you want to talk about human kind (it seems like you want to judge more generally?), this is the wrong thread, i think. This is about a dude (?) critizising a company about an employee. While generalising, assuming and incinerating things pretty unnecessarily. And digging out that old d3 vs. POE shit that is totally off target. Because it is like comparing Overwatch and Counter strike just because they are teamshooters ...

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
I personally love both games. And I feel like people who just badmouth D3 now either haven't played the game in a while or just don't know what D3 is about.

I personally hated when they removed trading from the game. But the introduction of the cube changed the whole landscape for D3 (imo). Basically you just grind rifts to get crafting mats. If you find the exact pieces of gear to drop on the way, good for you. Otherwise, you just use the crafting mats in the cube to craft the items you are looking for. Sure there's RNG involved, but the cube still lets you grow your character's power by using more craft mats to reroll weapons. So you don't ever feel like you are grinding hoping for this one unicorn item to drop. You are always making progress to get the item you need.

As I've said, D3 right now is kind of a paradise for self found players. You play every season, build w/e build you want, play for a few weeks or a couple of months or w/e and wait for the next season that happens every 3 months.

I mean even in PoE, lots of people just play the first few weeks or couple of months of a new league and just wait for next league right?

And in D3, I don't ever have to look at a character that boasts a 150ex budget build and think "damn, i'd never be able to afford something that fun". You just self found your way to the build you want with the help of the cube.
IGN: Amynna/Renadria
"
Benchstress wrote:
"

Do you realise that getting to max lvl and earning your first set is like leveling to lvl 40 in poe, you've seen only a few part of the game.

10/10 post. Welcome to the PoE forums my friend, where all it takes to shit on D3 is having played through the first act at launch in 2012.

Do people on the D3 forums who haven't played through the first dif of PoE back during beta shit on it?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 28, 2016, 3:06:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info