I LOL at people who say POE is dead

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
It's hilarious looking at those D3 profiles now. I think my SF HC barbarian had around 15k dps when I first beat it.

What patch? No way you beat orginal inferno with that. Elites would enrage and wreck you. Not to mention out self heal damage delt.

You had to have a complete toon huge defense and offense to do it. Was glorious.

My little 3 map group used to carry ppl past Siegebreaker (thats act 3 not 4) and with 35K DPS was hard. I was wiz and had monk and barb for D buffs.

Original.

Every elite was a long long fight. They all had patterns (very unimaginative) and I figured out how to survive the encounters. Some were better to not engage. It took several hundred hours to make it. Guess I was just a great player.

(all solo as well)
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
It's hilarious looking at those D3 profiles now. I think my SF HC barbarian had around 15k dps when I first beat it.

What patch? No way you beat orginal inferno with that. Elites would enrage and wreck you. Not to mention out self heal damage delt.

You had to have a complete toon huge defense and offense to do it. Was glorious.

My little 3 map group used to carry ppl past Siegebreaker (thats act 3 not 4) and with 35K DPS was hard. I was wiz and had monk and barb for D buffs.

Original.

Every elite was a long long fight. They all had patterns (very unimaginative) and I figured out how to survive the encounters. Some were better to not engage. It took several hundred hours to make it. Guess I was just a great player.

(all solo as well)

I dont think you understood what he said, in vanilla d3 mobs enrage was aoe damage you couldnt avoid. Snakes and other things that were underground would wreck you, your dps isnt enough and toughness was bugged against certain mobs past act1.

Why so many people frontin on a game they hate?
Ain't dying anytime soon and D3 certainly isn't played much,i mean,who plays a game where you get your gear in 1 day,then keep searching for the same item with 1 more main stat? More and more will come here in time. The only other good ARPG is Grim dawn,and its DAMN good but in the end its single player mostly,which leaves the market only to PoE. And thats a good thing since the game keep progressing with fast pace.

I'd say,the game will get more lively in the future than dying. While D3 will get its players for a week or 2 on season launch and dry out again. Not gonna argue with D3 supporters but there is no reason to play for more. Get gear in 1 day,run rifts all the time and wait for same gear with 1% upgrade....This is not how ARPG-s work.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jun 28, 2016, 3:29:56 AM
d3 wasnt all bad, making a few hundred bucks off idiots on RMAH in the first few weeks of launch was awesome.
PoE is dead in terms of compared to other popular games like Over Watch.
"
Chadwixx wrote:

I dont think you understood what he said, in vanilla d3 mobs enrage was aoe damage you couldnt avoid. Snakes and other things that were underground would wreck you, your dps isnt enough and toughness was bugged against certain mobs past act1.

You definitely could finish the game with 10-15k dps. I made it to act IV pre-inferno nerf, all solo self found, on a sword and board Barb. The hardest fight was Belial because at 12k dps I would hit enrage timer and couldn't survive it long enough. Had to change my build around dozens of times to get through. Couldn't finish Act IV before the nerf but I got there. Think I had around 18k dps by the time I killed Diablo.
Has anyone seen the twitter account of Stephanie Krutsick?

She is a producer at Blizzard. Anyways there are many disturbing rants she make daily and disturbing retweets she keeps retweetig from crazy far left extremists. She also seems to be some kind of far left extremist aswell cursing and calling everyone a racist who does not agree with her far left extremist views.

For example she is very upset at UK leaving the EU and calls the UK racist for doing so, which means she is upset at democracy.

This represents what Blizzard has become the kind of people they hire after watching the behavior of this woman I am not even going to buy Overwatch. I will stay very far from Blizzard games now it is clear what they have become.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 10:03:09 AM
"
Chadwixx wrote:

If I couldn't chop them down before the enrage kicked in, I ran :D To survive in release D3 you needed to run A LOT.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

She is a producer at Blizzard. Anyways there are many disturbing rants she make daily and disturbing retweets she keeps retweetig from crazy far left extremists. She also seems to be some kind of far left extremist aswell cursing and calling everyone a racist who does not agree with her far left extremist views.

For example she is very upset at UK leaving the EU and calls the UK racist for doing so, which means she is upset at democracy.

This represents what Blizzard has become the kind of people they hire after watching the behavior of this woman I am not even going to buy Overwatch. I will stay very far from Blizzard games now it is clear what they have become.

You should send her this video, I'm sure she'll appreciate it:

https://youtu.be/HoR2supdmig

(Overwatch - triggered by Tracer)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

oh, did she promote (buhuu) communism?

i can just see her arguments to treat people of all nations the same. what is "far left extremist" on that?

also "brexit" was heavily supported by far right organisations like ukip, while it's generalizing and so considered bad (i also supported a brexit), calling some of them racist isn't absolutely wrong.

funny thing in this context is, that leaving the eu will bring even less skilled immigrants to the uk, i did work there for 2 years but only because eu regulations heavily supported that, i wouldn't do it now.

---

eventually, hating a company because you don't like one employee? omg!

ever heard of freedom of speech? it's quite popular in america, one of the few democratic aspects left in their system.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info