I LOL at people who say POE is dead

I wouldn't say that PoE nor Diablo 3 are dead. That said, I wish there was a new, exciting option besides those two. I stopped playing both current season/leagues of those two. D3, well, it completely sucks for a hoarder/character builder type like myself. PoE is perfect for that, but I simply don't like the look and feel of the game as much as I want to. Grim Dawn feels exactly like Titan Quest, which was a really fun 40 hour single player game ten years ago. No MMOs are jumping out to me as "Gotta Play this!"

It's just a down-time for PC ARPG types. Overwatch and MOBAs are in, item-hunt games are out. Some game will come out soon enough to reinvigorate interest.
"
vio wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Has anyone seen the twitter account of Stephanie Krutsick?

She is a producer at Blizzard. Anyways there are many disturbing rants she make daily and disturbing retweets she keeps retweetig from crazy far left extremists. She also seems to be some kind of far left extremist aswell cursing and calling everyone a racist who does not agree with her far left extremist views.

For example she is very upset at UK leaving the EU and calls the UK racist for doing so, which means she is upset at democracy.

This represents what Blizzard has become the kind of people they hire after watching the behavior of this woman I am not even going to buy Overwatch. I will stay very far from Blizzard games now it is clear what they have become.

oh, did she promote (buhuu) communism?

i can just see her arguments to treat people of all nations the same. what is "far left extremist" on that?

also "brexit" was heavily supported by far right organisations like ukip, while it's generalizing and so considered bad (i also supported a brexit), calling some of them racist isn't absolutely wrong.

funny thing in this context is, that leaving the eu will bring even less skilled immigrants to the uk, i did work there for 2 years but only because eu regulations heavily supported that, i wouldn't do it now.

---

eventually, hating a company because you don't like one employee? omg!

ever heard of freedom of speech? it's quite popular in america, one of the few democratic aspects left in their system.

You are wrong, the Behavior of this woman which is downright disgusting represents the games that Blizzard produce since after all she is a producer at Blizzard.

Its obviously people like her are the reason D3 is in such a gimme gimme poor me want free set items for playing the game for 12 minutes.

Looking at her very disturbing tweets on twitter the manner in which she carries about herself and the people she associates with, far left extremists. It is no wonder Blizzard games have become dog shit since its people like this they hire as producers.

She is a Blizzard employee and a producer at that she represents Blizzard regardless of if she is working or not because she holds an important position and her views will shape the type of games they make.

From just reading the babbling nonsense rants she makes daily on twitter crying and calling everyone a racist over every little thing even things like Brexit which has NOTHING to do with her. And calling people who voted to leave, "racists" just shows how stupid she is.

In another tweet she calls Atheists, racists for bad mouthing Islam, she is coo coo.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 8:00:21 PM
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
you know the funny thing about these people are that if you would be the one "expressing" your views like that on twitter with your real name and they would see it, they would bombard your boss with emails of how racist you are and how you hate certain religion people and you would be fired while they would be celebrating a "victory" of removing another "bigot racist" from the world, double standards are fun arent they?

Take a look at her account. She fights the fight. She seems pretty communicative and not like some kind of snitch. But maybe you know something that i don't know about her? You are assuming things. Do that. I don't do it. There are people in the world like you described them. But there are also people who would stab you or beat the shit out of you for being black / gay / white / jewish / christian / muslim and so on. Or people that would love to discuss openly and fair. So what is your point? We are billions. So the chances are high that we are living among angels and demons in human form. And everything between. Deal with it. But if you want to talk about human kind (it seems like you want to judge more generally?), this is the wrong thread, i think. This is about a dude (?) critizising a company about an employee. While generalising, assuming and incinerating things pretty unnecessarily. And digging out that old d3 vs. POE shit that is totally off target. Because it is like comparing Overwatch and Counter strike just because they are teamshooters ...

What "good" fight is this you are talking about exactly? Calling everyone and everything you disagree with as racist is fighting the "good" fight?

Scroll through her twitter account, she is a crazy far left extremist. Have you not noticed how she calls everything racist? She even called Atheists, racist for bad mouthing Islam.

She calls Brexit racist, everything in her poor little liberal world is racist once she does not agree with it but had it been the other way around the right wing person would be fired but since she is lefty crazy it is apparently ok.

The funny thing about the liberal progressive world we live in is double standards are quite acceptable.

And THIS woman is a Producer at Blizzard? holy dog shit bat man no wonder D3 turned out to be a pile of steaming shit.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 8:06:57 PM
I like how this classic D3 bait thread became a /pol/ thread.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^ that ugly prophecy support pack title really ruined your perfect list. Not only does it flat out suck but even the title is sub par 1995 photoshop stuff.

Shame you ruined your good looking support pack titles with that ugly one.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
^ that ugly prophecy support pack title really ruined your perfect list. Not only does it flat out suck but even the title is sub par 1995 photoshop stuff.

Shame you ruined your good looking support pack titles with that ugly one.

shh bby is ok
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Benchstress wrote:
"
So I got my full legendary set and was like WTF do I do now?

Do you realise that getting to max lvl and earning your first set is like leveling to lvl 40 in poe, you've seen only a few part of the game.

What to do now? Well, farming others set if the one you got "for free" is not the one you wanted, earn legendarys wich synergizes with it, begin to push some greater rifts, earn leg gems and level them, earn Ancients legendary stuff with the right stats, enchant them. Of course craft max lvl gem for all your stuff. Cube all (at least usefull) legendary powers.

Well its gonna take at least ten's of hours doing that.

Now you can keep pushing greater rift and try to get ranked (alone or in 2/3/4's) if you enjoy competition. (well you cant go for the top ranks <100 since those are all taken by parangon 5000+ non stop botters(and surely a few kids who play all day for months))

POE is a great game, i just dont understand the need to spit on D3 when you play POE, i mean, at least if you actually played the game to its full extent you could say its shit if you think so, but lots of people are juste "hating" (god, i hate that expression) for the sake of it. (and of course implying "their" game is better)

10/10 post. Welcome to the PoE forums my friend, where all it takes to shit on D3 is having played through the first act at launch in 2012.

Do people on the D3 forums who haven't played through the first dif of PoE back during beta shit on it?

The reason people spit on D3 is because Blizzard spit on the D2 playerbase and made an entirely different game.

Removed nearly every single permanent characterization element, entirely removed most of the core gameplay elements of D2, massive failed to do what d2 was always about - randomly generated content that was so void in D3 so bad and such a step back in development. The list is pretty much never ending. it is so long that few even want to think about it now it is too depressing to actually consider seriously. No leveling chars like d2 bnet experience(you only needed one of each now), no game list just shoved into random public games etc. They destroyed and downgraded on nearly all fronts the bnet experience, the experience that propelled D2 originally. PvP also.

They took the greatest arpg of all time and corrupted that shit into something foul, switching out the playerbase for mainstream due more money, shitting on those who made blizzard what they were. It was a classic sellout move. But this was a sellout move on the greatest arpg of all time, and so when you do something like that a lot of people will be disgusted. I think it was the greatest sellout/downfall move in gaming history, at least that i am aware of.

D3 signified the full blown downfall of the good old blizzard. The blizzard that many of us have come to love for making the best games throughout our childhood, the blizzard that never was touched by any other company. So many people knew in their heart blizzard had fallen, but D3 really made that an inescapable fact thrown at full speed right into your face.

So no one really cares about someone defending D3 as a good game, it is more strongly associated with turning the greatest of all time into trash.

It was such a bland game, monsters all look like the same demons, look on goatman? Serious the art style was so bad, extremely bad it had no identity just the same trash looking genetic demon all over. The gear looked like garbage and most of it still does. Like really, you remember d2? it's gear was decently looking for it's time but those who hoped D3 would also improve in that area were greatly disapppointed. Every single gear looked like absolute trash. Let me see if i can find a picture.

Here this was inna's but the armour uses the same base model as tyrael's might. Tyrael's might if that has any meaning to you. What a disgrace. They had such extremely ugly almost to the point of unwearable generic armour looks and that was just the skin applied to most uniques.

Just like the visuals were unfinished, so were many other game systems unfinished. It was launched broken, undeveloped with random experimental systems and appeared to have been made by people who did not really understand what made Diablo Diablo, since they left out most of it.

Also, they killed Cain.

They fucking killed cain in an absolutely disgusting and entirely insignificant way, something that had 0 meaning to the greater story like some little 7 year olds writing ideas on paper and then actually they did that. Killed for fun to make the story feel like it was closing in on the player. Again shitting hard on the fanbase. Cain was and still is legendary. In fact Cain > D3.

D3 was such bullshit garbage. I tried so hard to like it but the game just sucked. I do play every now and then but max a week then it's nothing more worthwhile to do in that game. I never been so hyped for a game in all my life, and i was probably one of the imbaest monks you could find at release when inferno was hard and almost no one could handle it on monk..

Where is necromancer? Where was proper paladin? Where is druid? There is just no end to how much they shit on the D2 legacy and just made a sellout to a completely different audience.

That is why people feel sour about it.

God, and then u battled on the forums there and it was tons of retards going loco on you just because you demanded a diablo game. Some of the biggest whiteknights said it was one of the greatest games of all time because RMAH that they could just play this game some hours in a day and earn enough money to survive.. etc etc. Seriously man fuck that. Can you imagine this? the community was like that the people left in the end, u were seriously arguing about D3 being good because RMAH for real life money etc. It was such a sad thing to see.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 29, 2016, 1:59:36 AM
POE is dying. Steamcharts show half of the playerbase is left since prophecy launch, thats a lot lower than any previous leagues. Also 10 000 less players even started Prophecy compared to Perandus. D3 is fun if you're not a no lifer and only have a couple hours a week to play, POE is mainly for nolifers.
"
ImSlower wrote:
It's just a down-time for PC ARPG types. Overwatch and MOBAs are in, item-hunt games are out. Some game will come out soon enough to reinvigorate interest.

I dunno. I recently felt a bit burned out over MOBAs and decided to give Path of Exile another shot. It's hooked me in a ton. There are things you can do in Path of Exile that just can't be done in other games, even similar ones like D3 or Torchlight. There's still a market out there for games like this -- I might never have tried Path of Exile if it wasn't free, but this is definitely a top-tier game that I'd be happy to have paid for.

That said, there are things I'd love to see in PoE, or a potential sequel. The big one I think would either be more classes, or more skills to better round out the potential of existing classes. For instance, it'd be cool if there were more range between the three attributes to come up with further hybrids. Just spitballing ideas...

Between Templar + Witch: Druid (animal-summoning class)
Between Witch + Shadow: Doppelganger (shape-shifting class)
Between Shadow + Ranger : Ninja (something with a bit more mobility)
Between Ranger + Duelist: Monk (weaponless class)
Between Duelist + Marauder: Knight (mounted class)
Between Marauder + Templar: Commander (ability to hire troops)

Again, it wouldn't necessarily HAVE to involve new classes with starting points on the tree, but rather just allowing for these kinds of skills to be present.

The only other thing that I can think of would be a suggestion elsewhere on the front page, which would be allowing people to choose different character models, so that you could have a huge guy playing the ranger, or a small woman playing the duelist.

But otherwise, the game is still really cool as it is. The amount of theorycrafting depth here just feels so much greater than what's available in similar games.

EDIT: Sorry for rambling, lulz. I was ready a "Path of Exile 2?" thread and some of that got into this message.
Last edited by juckfungling on Jun 29, 2016, 2:10:00 AM
@Crackmonster

^ I will repeat a story I read on D3 forums a few weeks ago.

Some guy made a post and was raving on and on about how he introduced his 8 yer old daughter to D3 and how she is in love with D3 and how she absolutely loves the rainbow pony land.

And when she saw the cinematic apparently she crapped her pants according to him. The Cinematics were sooo awesome man and like Azmodon was this really fat nerd man. And thank you so much blizzard for allowing my 8 year old daughter to play D3 on her PS3 console and making it so simple for kids.

And you know all of a sudden the "blues" blizzard employees were all over that thread patting
eachother on the back saying job well done on creating D3 saying this is what we envisioned for D3 and these same blues would for years ignore the countless itemization threads the really important threads that sought to actually fix the game. But they could find the time to pat eachother and celebrate in a thread about the 8 year old girl playing rainbow pony land and crapping her pants in sheer awesomeness about the pony.

And you realize right then and there why D3 is a steaming pile of dog shit.

And lets not forget Stephanie Krustick a Blizzard Producer who rambles and rants and raves on Twitter all day about how the world is racist, UK is racist for leaving EU, all brexit voters are racist. Every American who is against illegal immigration is a racist, re tweeting nothing but far left extremist posts from other loony nutcases. And to think these are the people running the show, creating these Blizzard games? you no longer have to wonder why D3 is a steaming pile of dog shit.

https://twitter.com/skrutsick

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 29, 2016, 2:05:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info