Cut-Throat League? Is this going to be like waiting for DIablo 3's pvp

I have been waiting for this as well, unfortunely they only seem to be doing it as an offseason race. They have had a few, but not nearly enough. I love the idea of a permanent hardcore league with some sort of way to keep high levels out of low level zones. Lvl 70's going around killing fresh charcters over and over again would make it a horrible experience for anyone that wasnt leveling from the moment the league began.

I dont see why thier cant be a ct league for a few hours every day, with its own seperate rewards system. Would LOVE some sort of records system so we would know most kills in a game, most one shot kills, ect. Achievement system would rock as well. When all is said and done, 2 or 3 leagues every couple of months is a HUGE disappointment.

Last edited by DuckYourHead321 on May 26, 2013, 7:57:53 PM
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

Have you played CT? There's a 5 second delay to logging out/TPing...

nope, that´s why i asked. thx for the info.
a few races ago i watched someone for a few minutes in 1 or 2 h ct solo, and he chased someone who escaped through an already open tp. and it didn´t take 5 seconds, it was an instant teleport.

so does it take 5 seconds to open the tp?

No you can instantly open a tp, but you have to wait 5 seconds before you can enter it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Please just release the league as a perm league and let the cards fall where they do. No point to worry about balancing , ect,

if people dont want to play it they dont have too, stop making us wait !@!!!!!

its been 3 months@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While it is appreciated that they have these 1 hour CT leagues to get feedback, the bottom line is we need either a 6 month CT league or a perm ct league.

This needs to be released, and the devs can calm down with all this nonsense race stuff, soon you will create so many races that no one will play the normal leagues anymore.

Come on Devs, think Diablo II, you have been doing good with that so far, dont stray too off , its not like your creating a revolutionary new genre or something.
"
TheScientist wrote:
While it is appreciated that they have these 1 hour CT leagues to get feedback, the bottom line is we need either a 6 month CT league or a perm ct league.

This needs to be released, and the devs can calm down with all this nonsense race stuff, soon you will create so many races that no one will play the normal leagues anymore.

Come on Devs, think Diablo II, you have been doing good with that so far, dont stray too off , its not like your creating a revolutionary new genre or something.

Chris Wilson:

"(I guess several people missed the post I already made in this thread noting that 0.11.0 doesn't yet have a permanent cut-throat league but it's something we're working towards soon! I figure it's worth repeating just so that people aren't disappointed when we post the patch notes and there's no mention of long-term cut-throat.)"

Im still hoping that they will look onto it before act 4... But they have made some improvements with it aleready.. They fixed the problem with logging out too fast... Now they haft to find out how to prevent the low lvl vs high lvl problem.

"
FIreskull wrote:
"
TheScientist wrote:

Chris Wilson:

"(I guess several people missed the post I already made in this thread noting that 0.11.0 doesn't yet have a permanent cut-throat league but it's something we're working towards soon! I figure it's worth repeating just so that people aren't disappointed when we post the patch notes and there's no mention of long-term cut-throat.)"

Im still hoping that they will look onto it before act 4... But they have made some improvements with it aleready.. They fixed the problem with logging out too fast... Now they haft to find out how to prevent the low lvl vs high lvl problem.

Hey FireSkull do you have the link to that quote from Chris Wilson about the Perm CT league.

Also this does not negotiate the fact that the Perm CT is taking forever and should of been released 3 months ago.
Omg, ppl who want a CT permanent league in its current state, have you even played a single CT race? IT IS SO BEYOND FLAWED ATM.
"
MyH4o wrote:
Omg, ppl who want a CT permanent league in its current state, have you even played a single CT race? IT IS SO BEYOND FLAWED ATM.

True... But it is still fun :D.
Well thanks fireskull for the link.
Even thou I have read this, still doesnt mean that Perm CT league is out.

This is the same promise that was made even before open beta came live.

Now its even worse to build an economy or character on any other realm knowing this information.

I need to start building my character and sources immediately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info