Cut-Throat League? Is this going to be like waiting for DIablo 3's pvp

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I can see it already.

GGG tries to balance cut-throat with while gathering info with little leagues.

People demand long time cut-throat.

GGG still tries to balance it.

People say GGG doesn't listen what they want (meanwhile GGG crys silently because douchbag internet people don't understand them)

Finally GGG gives in and makes long time cut-throat league which is not yet properly balanced.

People jump onto GGG for not balancing cut-throat properly before making long time league.

Its not really that we are asking for... we are just very very eager to hear info about the League. People know that it will be unbalanced and people know that people will get angry. Its just that there has been no info on permanent cutthroat in the announcements.

EDIT: Just saw the new announcement today...Races are very entertaining and so far I think it is the best and most exiting feature has PoE has. Once the League has ended im just like... what to do now? Why did it end? :/

I dont care about act 4 at all... this may sound weird to you Guys... But thats just me. I hope we will at least have something in the annoucements about permanent cutthroat and how that is going atm BEFORE act 4... because cutthroat has been something people have been waiting for even when there was no such thing as act 3... And obviously people were not waiting for act 4 back then... but act 3. (And cutthroat.)
they will never be able to balance pvp in this game anyways, just release cutthroat so we can start playing-

THREAD HAS BEEN UP FOR 3 months for GODS SAKE!, with the amount of time they spend fixing everything you would think they would have common sense to put up the damn server.
Last edited by TheScientist on May 25, 2013, 11:58:54 PM
"
TheScientist wrote:
they will never be able to balance pvp in this game anyways, just release cutthroat so we can start playing-

THREAD HAS BEEN UP FOR 3 months for GODS SAKE!, with the amount of time they spend fixing everything you would think they would have common sense to put up the damn server.

Hey man did u play the races? Fun stuff. Only got to play a few of them though...
"
TheScientist wrote:

if someone sees a random running at them on the map its not hard to hit escape and quit the game, old fashioned d2 style

honest question: what´s the point of CT, if everyone can just pussy out?

don´t get me wrong, i think that league would be very interesting- but if everyone who´s instance i enter just can quit the game when he sees me, i won´t play it for a long time.

should be x seconds characters staying on server if u log out, and no leaving via TP if another player is in your instance- maybe that´s one of the reasons why CT isn´t there yet, in a hc ct league you couldn´t avoid desync deaths to mobs- massive QQs. : P
this is actually turning out to be just like waiting for D3's shitty PvP.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
"
TheScientist wrote:

if someone sees a random running at them on the map its not hard to hit escape and quit the game, old fashioned d2 style

honest question: what´s the point of CT, if everyone can just pussy out?

don´t get me wrong, i think that league would be very interesting- but if everyone who´s instance i enter just can quit the game when he sees me, i won´t play it for a long time.

should be x seconds characters staying on server if u log out, and no leaving via TP if another player is in your instance- maybe that´s one of the reasons why CT isn´t there yet, in a hc ct league you couldn´t avoid desync deaths to mobs- massive QQs. : P

Have you played CT? There's a 5 second delay to logging out/TPing...

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
AntonChigur wrote:
this is actually turning out to be just like waiting for D3's shitty PvP.

Except we could already play cutthroat in closed beta while D3 PvP came 6(?) months after release.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i think the 1-3 hour cut-throat format is better than the league format , since you would go get level 70 and just gang low level guys all day and that wouldn't be fun.
top kek
"
Xavderion wrote:

Have you played CT? There's a 5 second delay to logging out/TPing...

nope, that´s why i asked. thx for the info.
a few races ago i watched someone for a few minutes in 1 or 2 h ct solo, and he chased someone who escaped through an already open tp. and it didn´t take 5 seconds, it was an instant teleport.

so does it take 5 seconds to open the tp?
I don't know but I can't be bothered to care, as I would never, ever play it. Losing all your stuff is one thing but losing all of it to some guy who is desyncing twice as badly as monsters do would be awful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info