Cut-Throat League? Is this going to be like waiting for DIablo 3's pvp

"
AwDude wrote:
We could do a petition to collect signatures. I think it would be nice for the players and for the developers to see how many people are actually really interested in a permanent cut-throat league. I hope it gonna be enough to convince the developers to create one ;)

I dont care anymore about the league. All i want now is at least the courtesy for the "DEV" team to give me a heads up if I will be wasting my time playing in a league that I will not play in the future if this perm CT league will come out.

Its frustrating, plus its been such a long time already that its pretty rude to not give a proper update.

If they could at least say they are not going to create the Perm CT league then I could go ahead and play whatever non-sense race leagues they have going on right now.
With the way you've handled yourself in this thread I would be seriously surprised to see any dev posts here.
I agree that their should be an update.

Can we get one please?
Have fun going through a WP and having a few high level bow rangers just bot spamming attacks over the WP as soon as you come through.

Cut throat was fun I guess except for how easy it was to exploit.
ign: SQLException

dxdiag: http://pastebin.com/8WJ696Hu
so.........

thanks for reply?

wtf...?

Thread was started a year ago..... still waiting for response...

thanks........

Last edited by TheScientist on Feb 10, 2014, 4:28:47 AM
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info