Cut-Throat League? Is this going to be like waiting for DIablo 3's pvp

26 pages and GGG just ignores it.

only crap 1 week 1 day events for cutthroat.

GIVE US WANT WE WANT
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Not that many cutthroat events this time... A 5 hour one is still a good sign tho.
"
tobes111 wrote:

Oh fucking holy hell, what should they say ? "We're working on it", and you'll bash them.
Bump because too many people dont know what Cutthroat is... which is why people are not showing interrest in it.
"
tobes111 wrote:

only crap 1 week 1 day events for cutthroat.

GIVE US WANT WE WANT

ya its pretty sick to see them ignore this thread, 27 pages lol.

sad.
I, too, wondered why there was no perm CT league. I was then quickly reminded that people will rush to level 70 within a day and then proceed to just kill everyone else for the rest of the league.

You think its a great idea until you realize you will never make it to cruel.
Build their economy? Cut Throat league should have No Trading. You take what you want from their dead body.

If they ever release it I think it would have to be a league that resets every hour or few hours. People will just reach a point where some are so strong compared to others that nobody will be able to compete. It will be very few strong high level players killing everyone as they try to level.
"
Solrach wrote:
Build their economy? Cut Throat league should have No Trading. You take what you want from their dead body.

If they ever release it I think it would have to be a league that resets every hour or few hours. People will just reach a point where some are so strong compared to others that nobody will be able to compete. It will be very few strong high level players killing everyone as they try to level.

+1 for no Trading.
+1 for Perm Ct league

also maybe pvp toggle, or game instances, like d2.. so that u cant farm low lvls.
Introducing a cutthroat league would be awesome.
Perhaps with some restrictions though.
For example level restrictions on maps might be helpful.
Or maybe only making certain popular areas pvp oriented like docks/fellshrine/ledge etc.

could be interesting, i just want to see a place where when i kill some1 they drop all their items lol, if they just introduced that option into the pvp system they already have i'd be stoked.

Anyway i appreciate how much GGG is already moving forward with this game, i have no doubt in my mind that they will eventually produce a very fun pvp system, I feel sorry for whoever is going to have to deal with balance issues though :)
RIP 80 SwagMasterOfMinasTirith EA Mara 10/23/2013 Double Boss Temple

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info