Cut-Throat League? Is this going to be like waiting for DIablo 3's pvp

"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Onehat wrote:
It's hilarious to keep seeing people asking for a dev response as if a dev is actually going to read these pointless threads.

10/10 good troll

No its not... What makes it hilarious? And how is the thread pointless?

10/10 good troll comment.

What's hilarious is that people think devs are reading forums instead of working.
The thread is pointless because the OP is an obvious troll.
I gave him a 10/10 for his attempt because he was dedicated enough to keep it up for a month and managed to convince a lot of people he was legit.
Guess a lot of people aren't so good at detecting trolling yet. Oh well.
Last edited by Onehat on Apr 22, 2013, 5:22:33 PM
I just want this league.
Dsme tired of waiting and honestly the game is fun, yet dull to me at this point(been playing since last june).

I want to do more than just kill mobs.. Period.

Atleast Open the league to test play even if it isnt perm, that way us players can work the god damn kinks out..
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
+1 for Dev Response.

Thread started 2 months ago. Still no response.
Last edited by TheScientist on Apr 23, 2013, 4:02:26 AM
"
Onehat wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Onehat wrote:
It's hilarious to keep seeing people asking for a dev response as if a dev is actually going to read these pointless threads.

10/10 good troll

No its not... What makes it hilarious? And how is the thread pointless?

10/10 good troll comment.

What's hilarious is that people think devs are reading forums instead of working.
The thread is pointless because the OP is an obvious troll.
I gave him a 10/10 for his attempt because he was dedicated enough to keep it up for a month and managed to convince a lot of people he was legit.
Guess a lot of people aren't so good at detecting trolling yet. Oh well.

He is not a troll... do you even have interrest in playing cutthroat or what? You do sometimes get a Dev who responds to your thread, the weird thing is that this thread has alot of views but i,ve seen more threads with less views that got a Dev response. The OP is not a troll he just cares about the cutthroat league. I dont like how the OP compares it to D3 PvP but he is far from a troll. Speaking of trolling... this has nothing to do with cutthroat so lets change topic ok?
"
FIreskull wrote:

He is not a troll... do you even have interrest in playing cutthroat or what? You do sometimes get a Dev who responds to your thread, the weird thing is that this thread has alot of views but i,ve seen more threads with less views that got a Dev response. The OP is not a troll he just cares about the cutthroat league. I dont like how the OP compares it to D3 PvP but he is far from a troll. Speaking of trolling... this has nothing to do with cutthroat so lets change topic ok?

Thank you for this.

+1 for Dev response.

Please all other posters in this thread that are trying to defend nothing for no reason stop. It really does not make any sense to defend something you have no interest playing. It almost seems like you are trying to defend something because you have nothing to defend in real life. Get a gf kids, protect her, not GGG for no reason. Its called business and this is a company that needs to give some details to a topic they promised "cutthroat league" and have given ZERO information on in the last 2+ months. Nite.
Last edited by TheScientist on Apr 24, 2013, 4:26:23 AM
+1 for Dev response.

They just released 3 new leagues wtf? give me a break .

and no cutthroat lol
+1 for Justice and +1 for Dev reply and +1 for Cuttthroat !!!!
"
+1 for Justice and +1 for Dev reply and +1 for Cuttthroat !!!!

Thanks man. !!!
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info