naming and shaming scammers, im very upset.

chris didn't really answer the question, he basically said: we would like but we can't handle these complaints due to our limited man power.

but samanthas' response kind of made it clear, if you scam people you risk your account in the future.

which means: if you experience something in the game, misunderstandings in tradings, false accusations or people outright blackmailing you and such, you mandarorily have to contact support to clear your name because the other player may have (secretly as intended) reported you at ggg and they're investigating. and tagging.

this is the worst possible outcome for ggg support i can think of and a very bad strategy for a company with limited support power because they don't have the funds for some indian call centers.

all my intention up to date were to avoid that current and uncomfortable to all of us situation samantha confirmed to be in place.

in case the implications aren't clear: this game relies on people freely supporting it but who supports a game more than usual if the account can get banned due to anonymous denigration? who supports a game which can only be played to the full extent if you don't support and so don't have anything to lose?

ggg's original intention, supervisory deterrence, only works if they strictly enforce it and punish players based on clear rules, otherwise you just open pandora's support box from hell and lower your income.

---

imho there is a huge difference between "free to play" and "subscription based" games but i'm not so sure ggg thinks the same when they just copy procedures from the latter.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 8, 2016, 8:39:53 AM
maybe say it Politically correct, so and so join our rota and left before we got to do his....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info