Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi

Molten Strike does not take into account the increased damage from projectiles.
For example, Iron gripp support does not work.
can you tell me how to solve this problem?
Hi I would like to know if is possible craft the shaper mod: socketed gems are suported by lvl # Cast while channeling, in an warstaff (eventuality rod) or is just possible in staff?
tahnks.
"
elroad wrote:
Hi I would like to know if is possible craft the shaper mod: socketed gems are suported by lvl # Cast while channeling, in an warstaff (eventuality rod) or is just possible in staff?
tahnks.

Here it says that you can get "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling" on lvl75+ staff.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Here's my question:
Some of my chars have Karui Shores as epilogue location, but others have Oriath. Why is that?
Currently I am testing out Minion instability zombies with Replica Earendel's Embrace and anomalous infernal legion support. The combined fire damage taken per second should add up to 77.1% (50% aIL + 27.1% EE) maximum life per second. The tooltip only shows the 50% and the zombies are still taking ~3.8 seconds to get down to 33% life; I have no minion ele resist on the tree and only 1% minion life regen per second. What is causing the zombies to take so long to reach instability? Even with only anomalous infernal legion active it should proc MI in ~2.25 seconds with base fire res, right?
Hi everyone
do u know: if i use "necromantic aegis" node and if i equip The Surrendershield - reckoning will be able to my minions?
Hi Mark, hope you get around to answering this:

My understanding up to now has always been that a spell like Ball Lightning is either a crit or not on the moment you cast it. So each ball is either a crit ball or a non crit ball. This does not make sense with effects like Bottled Faith though where you have extra crit chance depending on what the enemies do, since which is the enemy at the time of cast?

This is super important in min maxing many builds since if each zap has a separate chance to be a crit vs each ball having a chance to be a crit makes a huge difference in how important crit chance is to the build.
When the GGG will solve the problem of interaction of trap + essence drain? I thought the patch 2.3.0 would be solved. Or the mechanical this skill was intentionally designed to not work with traps (sometimes I suspect it because of slow cast speed of essence drain against fast throw traps)?
How does the "+1% more rare monsters" watchstone mod works?
Let's say an area has 10 rare mobs. 1% more will mean +0.1 rare monster. How would game handle that? Will I have 10% chance to spawn another rare or something?
If lightning damage can poison AND lightning damage is lucky (supercharge notable for example), does it increase poison damage? In path of building it does not increase, but lucky is rolled before hit and poison is calculated from dealt hit. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info