Mechanical Questions Thread

I'm wondering about Blackfire and Burning Arrow. Saw a Mathil video about him using this combination and he seems to think that the Blackfire mod also affects the Burning Arrow burning debuff. To me that doesn't make sense so I discussed it with someone else and they disagreed with me. So I just want to know what stage in the damage calculation pipeline the Burning Arrow debuff is calculated/applied and if it is also affected by Blackfire changing ignite to deal the calculated damage as chaos instead of fire.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Jan 28, 2021, 5:33:11 PM
https://youtu.be/f649l66YUsw

I am a user who enjoys playing games in Korea. It can be awkward to talk with a translator.

If you look at the video Vaal Righteous Fire is not linked
You can see it is affected by the 3linked Cast when Damage Taken Support
As far as I know, skills that are not linked are not affected by the secondary jam, but I don't know what happened.Besides me, I know other people get this kind of bug.
Thank you for reading and I will be waiting for your reply.
Hi, today i dropped tree of passive skills, and created new, but i didnt give my +6 mana per lvl. I'm 91 lvl with total mana: 155. My nickname: Polotentce. Please help me, Thanx!
Last edited by Equil1br1um on Jan 29, 2021, 5:24:14 PM
Hi, do new craftable watchstone stack with each other? ie if I use 4x "+1% spawn beyond when slain enemy together", i will get +4% or just 1%.
when is the element chosen for veteran boyer in conjunction with blade vortex? when it hits? per rotation? when cast?
twitch.tv/jfpforever
I'd like to ask about corpse explosion skills like Detonate Dead, Volatile Dead and so on. How's the explosion damage scaled, using +% fire and elemental damage? Can it leech through Doryani's Catalyst and similar, cause criticals or ignite? Is it affected by linked Fire Penetration?
Last edited by ExiledSarin on Jan 31, 2021, 11:20:17 AM
Hi all,

I'm playing a Guardian that uses totems and it appears that the totems don't seem to count towards procing the Radiant Crusade node even though totems are considered allies, does anyone know if this is a bug or is it intentional?

thanks.
The "if you've used a ... skill recently" for Hrimnor's Resolve, Valako Chieftain's passive and so on, means only manually used skill, or also triggered skills?
Hello, when I use the Fork support gem with the Barrage Support Gem on Galvanic Arrow, I'm noticing that if I'm not immediately beside a target, the projectiles don't actually fork (I have no sources of Pierce, and the projectiles seem to fork just fine if I'm basically within melee range).

Is there a Fork mechanic I'm not aware of in regards to a projectile's remaining lifespan, or should I submit bug report about projectiles not properly splitting after a certain distance for unrelated reasons?
does Wind Dancer interact with Iron Reflexes in any way?
the calculation chain shown in the Iron Reflexes wiki doesn't include any more or less modifiers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info