Mechanical Questions Thread

hi all, i have only a question:

how to reset a skill point of atlas?
Lets say I have Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer ascendencies, as well as the Golem Commander passive cluster.

Liege of the Primordial: +1 max golems, 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem
Elemancer: +1 max golems, 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem
Golem Commander passive cluster: +1 max golems, 70% total increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems

For a total of 4 golems, and with all of them summoned then 270% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems.

Assuming you have the following golems:

Level 20 Stone Golem - Golems grant 105 life regenerated per second.
Level 20 Chaos Golem - Golems grant 4% additional physical damage reduction.
Level 20 Ice Golem - Golems grant 30% increase critical strike chance.
Level 20 Lightning Golem - Golems grant 9% increased attack and cast speed.

With the buff effect increase of 270%, those numbers become:

388 life regenerated per second.
14% additional physical damage reduction.
111% increased critical strike chance.
33% increased attack and cast speed.

Now, does EACH GOLEM grant those buffs assuming they are all summoned at once, effectively multiplying the numbers by 4?

1552 life regenerated per second.
56% additional physical damage reduction.
444% increased critical strike chance.
132% increased attack and cast speed.

Is that how it works, or am I completely misunderstanding things? The "Golems grant X buff" on the Golem gems may be tripping me up.

Does anyone have info regarding these mods and minions.

1. 20% more attack/spell damage on weapon
2. socketed attacks/spells have + base crit on helmet

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9jla16/psa_socketed_attacksspells_deal_x_more_damage_is/

Based on that post, socketed attacks/attack skills would affect summon skeletons.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8czela/psa_about_socketed_spells_have_3_increased_crit/

According to that post, crit helms don't affect minions.

According to POB, spell crit on helm and spell 20% more damage does affect skeletons. Is there concrete info on what's correct?

I asked around on the necro discord and it seems the people there aren't sure either. I would think socketed attacks would work for skellies but POB thinks otherwise.
Why isn't this recipe working? All the maps I'm selling are exactly the same. I thought I was supposed to get a +1 tier map...

https://postimg.cc/PpydcVTL
Looking for confirmation that Indigon life recovery is not affected by "life recovery from flasks" but it is considered life recovery, just from Indigon itself.
Hi I want to ask about cold iron point and elementalis new ascendacy SHAPER OF STORM
my question is

1.does "YOUR HITS ALWAYS SHOCK,ALL DAMAGE FROM HIT CAN SHOCK" can work on cold iron?even though cold iron deal no elemental damage

2.if I dont use cold iron and I use fire skill with no source of lightting damage can I still be apply shocked?

Hope someone can clarify this

Thanks
Question about battlemage(inquisitor), does it works with shaper mods like "Adds (1-2) to (3-4) Fire Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Strength"?
Hi I have a question regarding Deadeye changes. Specifically the Ricochet change.
It says it has a chance to ricochet from terrain like walls or maybe hitting max distance too?. Does this mean it has a chance to ricochet only when you miss and hit a wall or when for example you have some projectiles return to you like the annointment, can then after the return ricochet on a wall if you position properly?
Furthermore, if you use Frost Wall to force this would it work? Being frost wall a wall, I ask this because some time ago you changed frost wall to not interact anymore with friendly stuff like exploding arrows. The collide with terrain includes the "floor" if the projectile hits max distance?

If it doesn't like I assume it won't then the ricochet changes are not only a big nerf to chain since you don't get anymore the extra damage for remaining chain but a bonus mechanic that would be somewhat useless, unless you manage to position near a wall and the boss which not only is dangerous but not always possible on some boss scenarios, only for a 30% chance.

Edit: sorry it says terrain not walls.
Last edited by SingThisCorrosion on Jan 20, 2021, 11:20:25 PM
Hi, I have a question regarding the interaction between Paradoxica and the new unique belt released - Arn's Anguish Cloth Belt.

Does the triple damage chance stack with the double damage giving 6x damage? or it does triple damage on proc and double if not?
Hello,
How critical hit works with hydrosphere?

Does it roll crit once or every pulse it generates?

If it rolls once it is not very dependable with high crit multi and lower crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info