Mechanical Questions Thread

The new Liege of the Primordial Elementalist ascendancy which says "Summoned Golems are Resummoned 4 seconds after being Killed" seemed to be bugged. When multiple golems die in a short time span, it might resummon the same golem multiples times. I might randomly look to the top left only to see that I have 3 chaos golems.

Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of this QoL buff when I have to resummon the ones I want manually anyway? And not only that, the buffs don't stack so it's a waste. If that wasn't enough, I play HCSSF and almost died several times in the middle of a ritual due to my defensive golems dying, being replaced with 3 flame golems, meanwhile, I can't be fumbling around in my taskbar to manually summon them. If this isn't a bug, it should be (or alternatively it could be something I am doing, but I made sure to put my golems on the hidden task bar so I know I am not accidentally fat-fingering them).
马洛尼的技巧华美箭袋腐化过后仍然不能在工作台上更换技能石孔的颜色 需要在工作台上增加已腐化箭袋用幻色石+瓦尔宝珠变更颜色的选项
I have a Raider and was wondering how the ascendancy notable passive "Avatar of the Chase" works? Does the 35% chance to evade melee and projectiles get multiplied into the evade chance on the character sheet or is it a "hidden" multiplication? As of right now there is no change in the character sheet "evade chance".
Whirling Blades have +0.6 seconds to Attack Time. I have noticed big delay on low level when using Whirling Blades. Is this the cause ? How it works it stacks ? When using attack skill this delay is bigger.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Is it correct that the added lightning damage mod on Hand of Wisdom and Action (equipped in the main hand) does not impact your spell damage through Battlemage? If so, why not?
I wanted to create an Elder/Shaper Staff with "Supported by Level 20 Cast while Channelling" and "Supported by Level 1 Fortify", I used the awakener orb correct but for some reason only 1 Mod Remained on the Weapon.
Is this just not possible or a Bug ?
Hi, does double damage work with spells like blade burst?

If yes, is it for every hit separately or for all hits once per cast?

Thanks
Hi, so how does exactly work the harvest craft "change a map into another of the same tier, prioritising Maps that you have not yet completed" I've been trying to change a tier 16 map into a Atoll Map tier 16 which is the only missing one from my atlas T16's that craft seems to work only as a horizon orb. Is it intended that way or something is working not as it should ?

Thanks
How do I update the ability to buy contracts in the Wakano store?
i cheked trade site and found this

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Awakened Minion Damage

but not seeing any items related to this line.
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info