Mechanical Questions Thread

Is it possible to see somewhere real numbers on drop-rates and special mission apperance in maps? These "awakened bonuses" says that they increace chances of getting better maps by 1-2-3-and-so-on percent.
But Maven's zone talents say that the increace chance of getting something with 100% or 200% or even 10%!
But, you know, if the main chance is only 1%, then getting it up to 2% is somewhat... useless. And we don't know the numbers, why we should invest in such map talents?
For example, hamlet zone at top-left atlas. Talents say, that they increace chance of getting a grove by 5%. Ok, but what's the chance itself? Does it increases by x+5 or just 1.05x?
We need to see a real numbers for each zone\map!
Last edited by Wedlor on Feb 6, 2021, 5:17:02 PM
Hi,

I have two questions about watchstone mods.

I have 3 titanium watchstones on haewark hamlet(99%, 98%, 97% increased zana encounter chance),

Are these watchstone mods applied to haewark maps that zana offers in the map?

There is a rare mod that add small bonus to the sacred grove.

'Harvest Crops in Areas have an extra chance to grow higher Tier Plants'

Does this bonus stack?

Thank you.

Hello one question about ignite proliferation support, it says that "increase and reduction modifiers of area of effect applies to ignite proliferation"

But does it only takes into account global "inc/red AoE" or also skill-wise "inc/red AoE" ? For exemple if I have discharge with 10 charges so +200% AoE, will AoE of proliferation coming from this discharge will benefit this bonus ? Same thing if I have a ignite coming from a skill that is support by both ifnite proliferation and increase AoE support ?

THanks !
If I put stack of whatever to sell do I set price for whole stack or for a single piece?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
A question about order of operations. If I have Immortal Call on lvl 1 CDWT and Daresso's Defiance, which one will consume endurance charges when I'm hit?
death aura agane dont give finish all content ? dont try play him ?
So i have a question in which ive been testing this and im unsure on if im just losing my mind but when im clearing 100% delirium maps with spark it seems as though when its off screening mobs from so far away it may not be counting towards the kill count/tile progression but when i switch to arc and only kill pretty much whats on my screen then i can managed to get 1-2 more loot tiles.

So in short, spark manages 12 loot tiles on a fully juice canyon where as arc can easily manage 13 and sometimes push 14.

The more ive played with it the more it seems to be an issue with the beyond spawns when using spark.
Last edited by Bluesman05 on Feb 8, 2021, 3:18:19 PM
I am bit confused. I play arc mines build, tailwind(9% to gain on crit) procs with arc mines and elusive doesnt, so if elusive(20% chance on crit) doesnt appply with arc mine crit does that means that added lightning damage on crit(gloves) also doesnt apply on arc mine crit?
Grand Heist contracts will not start dropping until I've unlocked all the rogues in harbor correct?
Does the Catalyst's Quality increased chance to roll that mod type apply when doing harvest crafts? (they don't consume the quality)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info